I dont care how badly JP Losman played

Guest kpb0518
I agree !  I wish they started JP at the start of the second half !

117259[/snapback]

I don't know if a lot of people remember but Jim Kelly was pretty bad his first couple times out.

I was so excited to finally see JP play...but alas he looked like a rookie QB---a fumble and one of the worse INTs you'll ever see.

I hope this is a learning experience for him.

As for Bledsoe, we will have to endure him until the Bills are mathematically eliminated from playoff contention, which means 2 more losses.

it should have been SOONER

Having said that.....a shaky start but you have to start somewhere.....

Hopefully the Drew Bledsoe era is now over.......

117255[/snapback]

What we saw tonight is the best possible proof that JP MUST play now because not playing at all is obviously stunting his potential growth...

The Kid is a Football Player...He needs to play Football to improve...

I was so excited to finally see JP play...but alas he looked like a rookie QB---a fumble and one of the worse INTs you'll ever see.

I hope this is a learning experience for him.

As for Bledsoe, we will have to endure him until the Bills are mathematically eliminated from playoff contention, which means 2 more losses.

117267[/snapback]

I hope JP learns how much he has yet too learn ! I would start him he rest of the year and let him learn on the job. There is no reason to start Bledsoe anymore !

I agree....after watching him to night I am of the full realization that he needs playing time to improve.....

If he is healthy enough to play in the 4th quarter then just elevate him to starter so he can get the starters reps in practice...

He is going to make his mistakes.....but he will learn from them......

I don't know if a lot of people remember but Jim Kelly was pretty bad his first couple times out.

117264[/snapback]

Our 11 year veteran, fell apart again on the road. He had three ints. and 76 yards passing. He isn't getting any better. At least with JP, he has the opportunity to get better.

Please, he came in at a perfect time. Anymore time than that on the road against the best team in the NFL on national TV could ruin the kid. It was perfectly fine and it was something for him to build on.

Of that I am for sure.

117278[/snapback]

The best team in the NFL is the Steelers. Imagine these guys against them in Pgh?! :huh:

117264[/snapback]

Well...Jimbo may have looked rough in his 1st couple Games in the USFL, but he was pretty good from the get-go in Buffalo. He came in with less than a week of Practice and almost got the Bills a win in his 1st Game...Kelly threw for 292 yds. and 3 TD's in his Buffalo debut...The Bills lost to the Jets 28-24 in that Game...

I'll believe it when I see Big Ben beat the Pats in the playoffs. The regular season is a different game.

In the power rankings you will see Pittsburgh at the top. But, until the beat NE in a playoff game I still say NE is better. NE didn't have Corey that game either.

What we saw tonight is the best possible proof that JP MUST play now because not playing at all is obviously stunting his potential growth...

The Kid is a Football Player...He needs to play Football to improve...

That's a great great great point, KO.

The Bills should do everything in their power to have this kid ready to open the 2005 season with a healthy dose of experience.

Cya

Guest kpb0518
Well...Jimbo may have looked rough in his 1st couple Games in the USFL, but he was pretty good from the get-go in Buffalo. He came in with less than a week of Practice and almost got the Bills a win in his 1st Game...Kelly threw for 292 yds. and 3 TD's in his Buffalo debut...The Bills lost to the Jets 28-24 in that Game...

117290[/snapback]

I am talking about the USFL. He got sacked so many times in the run and shoot he's lucky he made it to the NFL.

That's a great great great point, KO.

The Bills should do everything in their power to have this kid ready to open the 2005 season with a healthy dose of experience.

Cya

117300[/snapback]

I'll tell you Simon, it really hit me when Suzy Kulber talked about how Losman's Major in College was basically Football...The Kid needs to play, and I imagine the fact that he has gone so long without being on the Field in a competative situation has got be killing him about now...

Let's quit treating the Kid like he's some kind of bruisable China Doll and get him out on the Field where he can learn his trade...He's healthy, he said in the Post Game he was surprised the leg did not bother him at all...The excuses are gone, let the Football Player play Football... B)

I am talking about the USFL. He got sacked so many times in the run and shoot he's lucky he made it to the NFL.

117315[/snapback]

I hear you...Over 100 times one Season!! But I believe he was League MVP in his 1st USFL Season...That's not too bad... 1984 Stats for Jimbo...370/587 (63.0%) 5,219 yds, 44 TD's, 26 INT's, 98.2 QB Rating...

Not trying to argue, just pointing out Kelly was one hell of a QB from the get-go. And I don't want to compare JP to Jimbo, because JK was one of the greatest of all time...JP will likely struggle a heck of a lot more than Kelly did, and that's O.K. because so will 99.9% of all NFL QB's when they begin their careers... B)

God I miss Jimbo!