The Football Night in America crew

zow2

Dungy, Dan Patrick and the other clown (Rodney Harrison?)...were chuckling about how the Bills were shredded on the ground for 250+ yds. Dungy and crew could not understand how they don't totally stack the box and make a 1st game rookie beat you. They hinted that Buffalo didn't show up. Then again, i watched when Ryan Leaf had his first career win against Buffalo so why should this surprise us?

I feel bad for me/us. All the big Bills fans out there. I've spent hundreds of dollars on tickets and airfare to see some games this year. What a waste for this horribly boring, undermanned and unprepared team. I'd fire Jauron tonight and bench Edwards next week for Fitzpatrick. HE would guarantee us a better game than we saw from Trent today,

Dungy, Dan Patrick and the other clown (Rodney Harrison?)...were chuckling about how the Bills were shredded on the ground for 250+ yds. Dungy and crew could not understand how they don't totally stack the box and make a 1st game rookie beat you. They hinted that Buffalo didn't show up. Then again, i watched when Ryan Leaf had his first career win against Buffalo so why should this surprise us?

I feel bad for me/us. All the big Bills fans out there. I've spent hundreds of dollars on tickets and airfare to see some games this year. What a waste for this horribly boring, undermanned and unprepared team. I'd fire Jauron tonight and bench Edwards next week for Fitzpatrick. HE would guarantee us a better game than we saw from Trent today,

I'm starting to feel brilliant for not attending a game this season or last.

:w00t:

Tell me one thing they said that wasn't correct?

Well, someone should tell those bullies on FNA that it's "HARD TO WIN IN THE NFL", darn it!

I was laughing at the Bills during the game too. It was so pitiful that I actually started feeling sorry for the guys on the field, but that quickly faded to wishing the team to get blown out of games for as long as it takes to get the whole damn staff fired. Bottom line, this organization WILL NOT put a winner on field again until Mr. Wilson dies. Sad, but true.

Well, someone should tell those bullies on FNA that it's "HARD TO WIN IN THE NFL", darn it!

How can others not understand this yet? It's been beat into our heads for over three years now, but outside of Buffalo they just don't get this concept.

Well, that just shows you they don't know **** from shinola.

we did stack the box

That's coaching - why is Jauron still here? Enough already.

Guest three3
I'm starting to feel brilliant for not attending a game this season or last.

:w00t:

thank you for all that you do to support the franchise. if others follow your example maybe one day the inner circle of tards will get the message and field a winner

thank you for all that you do to support the franchise. if others follow your example maybe one day the inner circle of tards will get the message and field a winner

Support the franchise? Did you really say that? What the !@#$ has the franchise done to deserve a penny of my hard earned money in the last decade? Nothing! I don't own a lick of Bills merchandise and even if I did I'd be embarrassed to wear or display it. For the first time in my life (nearly 50 years) I'm seriously thinking of backing another team. I moved to SF this past year after living in SoCal for 26 years and I love what I see coming from this team here. Go 'niners! :lol: