Turk sucked....but he was right!

I watched some old videos of Trent today on the internet. I was really impressed with how well he played. But more importantly I noticed that our offense was much more complex and harder to follow than what we have showed the last few weeks. I really think it has to do with Turk's comment that Dick wanted a "Pop Warner" offense. Again, let me make it clear that I am not saying that Turk was a good OC but his offense did look a lot more productive over the last few years than this garbage we are putting on the field. I know we sucked this preseason but thats not the point. I mean how many times are we going to come out in the same two back shotgun set!!!!!! How about soemthing new AVP?!?!?

In addition the other problem is Trent. And this is hard for me to admit. I have been a Trent fan since he came. I thought he was a great value when we got him and thought he could really work out. However, it seems like ever since he got that concussion everything changed. A combination of his concussion and a very simple offense puts a very terrible offense on the field.

It is time to get rid of Dick, move past Trent, and see what can happen!!!!

:w00t:

I watched some old videos of Trent today on the internet. I was really impressed with how well he played. But more importantly I noticed that our offense was much more complex and harder to follow than what we have showed the last few weeks. I really think it has to do with Turk's comment that Dick wanted a "Pop Warner" offense. Again, let me make it clear that I am not saying that Turk was a good OC but his offense did look a lot more productive over the last few years than this garbage we are putting on the field. I know we sucked this preseason but thats not the point. I mean how many times are we going to come out in the same two back shotgun set!!!!!! How about soemthing new AVP?!?!?

In addition the other problem is Trent. And this is hard for me to admit. I have been a Trent fan since he came. I thought he was a great value when we got him and thought he could really work out. However, it seems like ever since he got that concussion everything changed. A combination of his concussion and a very simple offense puts a very terrible offense on the field.

Agreed. I think AVP is terrible right now and in way above his head. That gameplan was pitiful.

i'm calling b.s. here.

if you went back and looked at trent's games as you said you did, you would have seen that even before the concussion he was the same exact thing we are getting now. only big difference is that his first bunch of starts, opposing teams didnt have all that much tape on him to gameplan for his style of play, so his short pass high percentage game made us think he was great.

fast forward to 2009, tons of tape on the guy and he is showing his true colors.

we all bought the b.s. when bledsoe got here.

we drank the koolaid with losman.

now everyone is jumping off capt checkdown's wagon while the wheels are falling off and for good reason, just as the other two showed in buffalo, none of the 3 have it.

Did Dick take over playcalling because I thought AVP was the man for the first couple weeks.

The only reason he looked good over the first few weeks was because NE had no idea what to expect and TB sucks!!!! Now with a few weeks on film NO and MI were able to figure out AVp and shut us down. Again, combine that with Trent and....well you saw it today.