I'm done with TE ...

damj

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he is nowhere near a competent "Game Manager" - that would imply that he has some semblance of control over the offense.

He played well against Miami and TB (but TB is awful) ... but he's in freefall now and there's no telling how much further he has til he bottoms out.

Some of the check downs were pretty funny; the whole Miami defense was sitting waiting for the pass to the RB, and then just exploded on the poor guy (Jackson and Lynch at least twice each got blown up).

By the way, I miss seeing the middle of the field; I forget what that looks like.

watch our opponent play offense its almost pretty

Some of the check downs were pretty funny; the whole Miami defense was sitting waiting for the pass to the RB, and then just exploded on the poor guy (Jackson and Lynch at least twice each got blown up).

By the way, I miss seeing the middle of the field; I forget what that looks like.

Also, on one of the long passes to TO, you can actually see him begin his throwing motion to Marshawn for ANOTHER F#CKING checkdown before Marshawn takes on a tackler and he has to throw it downfield.

He's a coward. A spineless coward. And the whole team is starting to quit on our "Captain".

I'm done with TE ...

He's not a franchise QB ... he's a game manager at best and right now he is regressing and is a train wreck.

We're stuck for now, but time to keep looking in the offseason.

How can anyone know with the revolving door of an o-line??? When the line was healthy he played well. Blame the front office for not signing any vets when Butler went down.

I am not sold on him yet as the real deal or a bust. Only can hope he turns it around as the line gets better. If not kiss the playoffs good bye for another three years while Colt McCoy learns the NFL is alot harder than the Big 12.

sign garcia and let play for the rest of the season and draft a QB high next year

oh, does garcia know how to pass without a running game and while being flushed out of the pocket every play??? if so then yeah! let's get garcia!

How can anyone know with the revolving door of an o-line??? When the line was healthy he played well. Blame the front office for not signing any vets when Butler went down.

I am not sold on him yet as the real deal or a bust. Only can hope he turns it around as the line gets better. If not kiss the playoffs good bye for another three years while Colt McCoy learns the NFL is alot harder than the Big 12.

:lol::w00t::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know exactly what you mean. But the thing is, just watch literally every other offense save the Redskins and you'll get plenty of the middle of the field.

I'm constantly asking myself, "Why can't the Bills do that?" It's like the coaches have trained TE that the middle of the field is a INT waiting to happen.

WTF. why is the middle of the field so damn scary for TE?

Is it him? Or does the O-Line have more to do with it? Is it coaching?

Who knows.

Something is completely broke, and most likely many aspects of the team and coaching staff. We need someone who knows what they are doing to take over the football department and fix this mess