OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS v. 'PHINS 10/4/2009

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about March one Inch...he played like a beast today didn't he? As for Trent Edwards, I have been saying for three going on four seasons now. Players like TE, JP, McGahee, McCargo and any other early round drsft pick with potential may be being miscoached by these amateurs coaches. Common denominator is Ralph Wilson, his short arms and short sightedness makes it impossible to get the job done. In the late 80's, eraly 90's we were good by luck. Most of the players were bargains. Thomas was questionable, Reed was from Kutztown, Beebe was from Chadron. Even Jim Kelly didn't want to come here and would have if the USFL didn't fold. Bruce was a first pick over all and Bennett was a trade. What happened then was luck not money.

KArl Malone Jr. is a Pro-Bowler compared to either Chambers or Scott. It hurt to lose both him and Butler.

So is Langston Walker. Didn't stop these idiots from cutting him because he couldn't play in their lame-ass no-huddle.

This organization is stupid followed by stupid.

Glad I was at a party and missed most of this embarrassment. Trent is done. Jauron hopefully gets fired sooner rather than later. Maybe he should take AVP with him.

AVP isn't good but I feel bad for him. He is over his head and got this job a week before the season started.

Here Alex. Take a team with a highly suspect line and a shaky QB and make something happen!

Raiders are a worse-run team, but their fans don't live under the spectre of imminent relocation like we do. We're the most hopeless organization in pro sports.

That's only because Al Davis is bound by a contract. He's been looking to get out of Oakland for a decade now.