OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS v. 'PHINS 10/4/2009

Jonathan Scott is trash. So is Chambers. Bell isn't ready.

But we had to save money by trading Peters.

So let's go get a PS player from GB who couldn't make the roster on a team in need of OT's.

When you have a Pro Bowl potential player at LT, you don't eff with it, no matter how annoying the guy is.

Getting rid of Peters was a huge mistake, and we're seeing the results of it today.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we lose to Cleveland at home next week, I think Ralph pulls the trigger

We can only hope, but RW needs to fire himself.

The team deliberately cut costs on payroll, moving Peters, not keeping Clements, not signing better UFA's, etc. And RW is the one making all the important decisions. He is directly responsible like few owners in the NFL are. Al Davis, Mike Brown, and Jerry Jones think they can run teams. They can't.

If you were making up a Jauron Presser Bingo Card, what would be the words/phrases that you'd put on it?

Injuries

Try harder

Keep it close

<sigh>

Gotta do better

What else?

Juaron..... "It was really hott today and I forgot my shades"

Question "why not put in Fitz to see what he can do?

Juaron.. " We really like Edwards, he plays hard in practice....

Question " Why not blitz a rookie QB in his first start?

Juaron .. We thought they were gonna run, which they did , you have to give them credit."

Question... Why not run blitz

Juaron " It was hott today and we didnt want to wear are Defense out"

question Why are you still head coach?

Juaron....." I really enjoy coaching it fun to be in this business"

Suck it, Dicky. You don't go for it on 4th down with your team trailing by 3 scores. Now it's 4 scores you piece of crap coach. Don't bother coming back to Buffalo. Fly your sorry butt straight to Chicago and relish in your one and only decent season.

When you have a Pro Bowl potential player at LT, you don't eff with it, no matter how annoying the guy is.

Getting rid of Peters was a huge mistake, and we're seeing the results of it today.

KArl Malone Jr. is a Pro-Bowler compared to either Chambers or Scott. It hurt to lose both him and Butler.

Either you have the confidence to play QB in the NFL or you don't; there's no such thing as losing confidence. Kelly, Elway, Bradshaw all took beatings as young starters. Their confidence never left them.

As for Edwards, screw confidence, he's a 3rd year QB who still can't read a 3-4 defense.

The difference is the organizations they played in. Edwards is David Carr with the Texans. You just don't build a team this way. OLine isn't last and no team throws out all 5 starters in one offseason and replaces them with rookies, especially a non-drafted LT.

It's just maddening.

Who starts this series?

I can't believe that the Bills play Cleveland next week. Why even send the television crew?

oh but CLeveland is hungry for a win and this game will be circled on their schedule. Definitely one of the few winnable games for cleveland

We can only hope, but RW needs to fire himself.

The team deliberately cut costs on payroll, moving Peters, not keeping Clements, not signing better UFA's, etc. And RW is the one making all the important decisions. He is directly responsible like few owners in the NFL are. Al Davis, Mike Brown, and Jerry Jones think they can run teams. They can't.

dont forget little danny