OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS v. 'PHINS 10/4/2009

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure Dick, leave Trent in there to just grind any chance of him ever having a bit of confidence to dust.

Either you have the confidence to play QB in the NFL or you don't; there's no such thing as losing confidence. Kelly, Elway, Bradshaw all took beatings as young starters. Their confidence never left them.

As for Edwards, screw confidence, he's a 3rd year QB who still can't read a 3-4 defense.

At this point, he's got the confidence of latter-day Ken O'Brien out there. He's psychologically ruined. He's been broken down like a Parris Island recruit, but Sergeant Jauron ain't gonna build him back up.

Of course you're right. I was just taking a break from Trent bashing to bash Dick. I am tired from all the beatings.

I would rebuild around about 8 players on this team.

Reed, Moorman, Levitre, Wood, JAckson, Stroud, McGee...and I'd even keep a few maybes likke Hangartner, Whitner, Kyle Williams. OK. That's about it.

He is getting KILLED by bad play at the tackles. :wallbash:

I think you're right...if he has any hope of getting his confidence back, it probably involves being benched for about eight years.

Nonsense - all the Bills need to do is put a small Dakota Fanning pic on all our WR's helmets, and 'Trenters' will find them every time...

Jonathan Scott is trash. So is Chambers. Bell isn't ready.

But we had to save money by trading Peters.

So let's go get a PS player from GB who couldn't make the roster on a team in need of OT's.

The Peters deal wouldn't have been a big problem if they'd picked Oher instead of Maybin. That was the dumbest part of the whole situation. We could have set 3 OLine positions for the next decade in this draft but instead took a 235 pound DE.

It's much the same deal as passing on Mangold for McCargo (bust? :wallbash:). The no brainer was Mangold.

My tolerance isn't that high. Can I just drink every time someone on the offense doesn't !@#$ up?

The human body can only go without liquids for about 7 days so you better wait 'til we're ona short week for that one.

and right on cue like New Orleans...the D folds like a house of cards. Just embarrassing,.

That will happen when your offense puts up no production (less than no production - two interceptions), and you get pushed around the field for three quarters.