OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS v. 'PHINS 10/4/2009

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew it was gonna be a bad day when I lost to the Saints this morning on Madden by the score of 70-10....I'm a pretty good Madden player by the way....it was the worst beating the CPU has ever given me...I knew it was a bad omen.

FIRE DICK JAURON NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Start building SOMETHING for next year...sigh....

Build what? YOUR owner is going no where. I was born a Bills fan, but I've boycotted watching, or following this team due to Ralph. As excited as I was about Bruce getting into the HOF, I was equally disappointed that Ralph got in. During the SB years, I was pleased that it seemed that he finally figured out how to run a team (by staying out of the way). Then he lets Polian go and the rest is history. Other than one 6 year run, the guy has been THE most frustrating part of rooting for this team.

NO MORE!

I'm still a fan, but I simply cannot ruin my days hoping that this guy can bring me a speck of joy. When he goes, I'll be back. I only logged in today since I saw the score and wondered what type of Armageddon I'd see on this board. About what I expected.

What a shame.