OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS v. 'PHINS 10/4/2009

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for Edwards to hit the bench...the guy just will never be productive against a 3-4 defense it seems and the Bills are gonna go 0-for how ever many times they play a 3-4 defense because the offense will never score more than 7 points...

Obviously the Dolphins know what's coming, the DB's were all over his passes on those 2 INT's

Only sad thing about this is most fans will say the same thing. Suggest that they'll boycott and not go to the games and then poof!!! Next year another record setter in home ticket sales GO FIGURE

WE HAVE TO GO TO THE GAMES IF WE WANT A TEAM. MAYBE JUST MAYBE SOMEDAY THIS PAIN OF LOSING WILL GO AWAY. WE HAVE TO BUY TICKETS OR WE HAVE NO TEAM.

I just wish they would give someone else a chance at QB.....anyone.....anybody. Stroud could not be worse than Edwards has been this game.....

The whole Team sucks...It's not just the QB...They have been Coached to fail...They are the least physical Team in the NFL...They simply suck...Trent sucks but so does the O-Line, his receivers...Pretty much everyone except Freddie Jackson because they have poor Coaching and they are never pushed...This, right now, is the worst Team in the NFL...Way to go Ralph! We told You to get rid of Jauron and you did not listen...Way to go! This is 100% on Wilson and Brandon...They knew what needed to be done and failed to do it and now this is what we have...The laughing stock of the NFL ready to go down by 4 TD's to a winless Team!!! Thanks Ralph!

thank you Ralph--for all the years of enjoyment

This is RW's team. His HC. His star WR. His payroll. Forget DJ he stinks and we know it. RW is responsible because he's making the key decisions. And he is indeed football illiterate as someone posted moments ago.

Trent didn't exactly look like Jim Kelly after throwing an interception. Kelly used to try to kill the guy with the ball......Trent looked he wanted no part of him.

he didn't want to ruin his pink wristbands. he can use those to accessorize.

I wonder who TO's going to kill...Edwards or Ralph?

I wouldn't be that surprised if he goes to the postgame presser and says, "Keep the money. I'm going home. See ya."

I have to say that I hope TO absolutely RIPS whoever needs to be ripped. Go for it TO -- the truth hurts, but SOMEONE has got to say it - may as well be you.

YOU HAVE TO BENCH TRENT!!

Please see When do we consider benching Trent Post. You would think I was a BLASPHEMER OR A WITCH about to be burn at the stake by some of the responses. I ask the question WHEN DO WE BENCH TRENT. I don't care about the offensive line, defense, injuries!! get him out of there