Going to my 1st game against the Browns

I am making the long road trip from NJ to the game next weekend. I am staying in Niagra Falls Ontario the night before. Does anyone have any must see or dos for that area? My father and brother and I are taking the trip. We are looking for a good place to eat. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. I bought 50 yd line 1st row tickets behind the Bills bench. Thanks in advance.

Many people will have suggestions on places to eat on friday or saturday, but the most important thing to really experience the weekend is to get your butts up on sunday morning and get to the lots at 8am. Take in all five hours of the tailgate.

I live in Maine and have season tickets. Either a long drive or a flight, but its worth it. The tailgating alone is worth the price of admission. The thing that killed me this year were the two 4:00 starts. Monday after the Saints game I had to attend an 8:00AM Monday meeting. Had to leave everything early to start the drive back..Looking back, a good move. 10 hours drive home through the rain. I made the meeting. Can't believe they called it Friday afternoon. For the Tampa game I made plane reservations early. Only $150. for a flight. Land in Maine at 8:41 and leave a shirt and tie in the car. Change and can be working by 9:30. The Adams Mark is very good at honoring they're $50. room rate if you have a ticket. But the cabbies run you all over unless you tell them you know how far it is to the airport. Anyways, go, enjoy. You won't believe the hospitality in the parking lots. Eat heavy, because people will be offering you a lot of drinks....And you don't want to be rude. Can't wait until Cleveland.

I am making the long road trip from NJ to the game next weekend. I am staying in Niagra Falls Ontario the night before. Does anyone have any must see or dos for that area? My father and brother and I are taking the trip. We are looking for a good place to eat. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. I bought 50 yd line 1st row tickets behind the Bills bench. Thanks in advance.

I stay over in Niagara alot of times too. Just make sure you remember, alot of people now forget, that you must have a passport or passport card to come back to the US.

:wallbash:

Well if its your first Bills game then why dont you come find us...We have the Best Bills Tailgate out of all of them!!! Check out the site and let me know if you want to show...www.tailgate-stampede.com we are up to 170 people so far and have a week to go!!

Well if its your first Bills game then why dont you come find us...We have the Best Bills Tailgate out of all of them!!! Check out the site and let me know if you want to show...www.tailgate-stampede.com we are up to 170 people so far and have a week to go!!

Best Bills Tailgate? Really All the tailgate parties are great. Hammer's Lot, by the way, is the home of the not once but 2 Time Jack Daniels Best tailgate award Winner!

Your tailgate party is held in Barco's Mud Lot. Say hi to Bubba and Big Mamma for me.

Best Bills Tailgate? Really All the tailgate parties are great. Hammer's Lot, by the way, is the home of the not once but 2 Time Jack Daniels Best tailgate award Winner!

Your tailgate party is held in Barco's Mud Lot. Say hi to Bubba and Big Mamma for me.

I would like you to show up and just try and compete with our party!!! There is no way in hell you even know what our party consists of!!!! I entered that contest once and Jimmy Bedford told me that there is no competition for me in the whole country!!!! That is not a mud lot at all!!! We have been in mud lots before and moved because of it!!! Try and whip something up with your so called "Bests" and then we can find out whos is better....dont even go there with me!!! So really??? How many people do you get for your parties? 50-60? We are up to 170 and growing and I am not counting the people that just park in the lot like you may. I have people from Virginia, Florida, California, Vermont and Canada...We have a blast every time and dont need !@#$s like you to tell us our lot sucks...who gives a **** about the lot anyway? Its about the tailgate...maybe you lost track of that?? OK....Go Sabres....Now I'm riled up for the game tonight....thanks Hammer!!!!

I would like you to show up and just try and compete with our party!!! There is no way in hell you even know what our party consists of!!!! I entered that contest once and Jimmy Bedford told me that there is no competition for me in the whole country!!!! That is not a mud lot at all!!! We have been in mud lots before and moved because of it!!! Try and whip something up with your so called "Bests" and then we can find out whos is better....dont even go there with me!!! So really??? How many people do you get for your parties? 50-60? We are up to 170 and growing and I am not counting the people that just park in the lot like you may. I have people from Virginia, Florida, California, Vermont and Canada...We have a blast every time and dont need !@#$s like you to tell us our lot sucks...who gives a **** about the lot anyway? Its about the tailgate...maybe you lost track of that?? OK....Go Sabres....Now I'm riled up for the game tonight....thanks Hammer!!!!

Hmmmm. I don't like you already. :bag:

Lot 1 Pole 5

If I was staying in the Buffalo/Niagara Falls area... I would:

1. Visit the falls at night. Walk the scenic routes and enjoy the Niagara Falls skyline - It is lit up 24/7! You can even stand about 20 feet from the falls itself (both horse shoe and niagara falls). It's awesome.

2. Eat at Duffs! The best wings ever - and very saucey. Get medium!

the guy with 8 posts might want to learn a little bit more before he starts talking trash.....

I've been to your party. I'd rather get drunk with my best friends on abbott road with my megaphone and scream at opposing fans than be isolated in the "tailgate stampede" lot and drink lemonade with fat a-holes and play hopscotch. And you guys blast the music of CREED. C'mon now!

I've been to your party. I'd rather get drunk with my best friends on abbott road with my megaphone and scream at opposing fans than be isolated in the "tailgate stampede" lot and drink lemonade with fat a-holes and play hopscotch. And you guys blast the music of CREED. C'mon now!

Creed?!?! :bag: