Sean Payton comment

QB Bills

And you know it "won't" HOW ? Do you see in the future any better than I ?

I am basing my opinion on Karma..what is yours based on ? Or are you just Sean Payton's

personal ball washer ?

Maybe if they were in our division and we played them twice a year, that might provide some bulletin board material. But we won't see the Saints again for years, so still not seeing how they will come back to "haunt" him. Maybe if we say nice things about Miami Karma can help us pull that one out.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I did mess up. I guess there's a first time for everything. But I did some digging and found out something better to prove my point.

Last year, he lost Chicago. In 2007, he lsot to Chi and Ind. In 2006 NFC campionship game, he lost to Chicago. So there are 4 more losses to cover 2 teams. Anyway you slice it, it is clear Brees struggles more with cover 2 teams.

And, you resort to your customary level of analysis -- nothing but the W-L record -- as if the NFL were tennis between QBs.

Yah that is big talk......I would assume after 4 more quarters their defense would be as gassed as ours was and give up a big play.

I love the statement...we are such a soft, dysfuncional team its pathetic. If they are playing 6 DB's that means they have no fear of our QB or our offensive line. Now look at all the injuries we have...year after year we have more than any other team under this current regime. Trends dont lie folks. This Dick Jauron character needs to go and quick. He isnt even suited to coach my jock strap. Freakin loser!

Maybe if they were in our division and we played them twice a year, that might provide some bulletin board material. But we won't see the Saints again for years, so still not seeing how they will come back to "haunt" him. Maybe if we say nice things about Miami Karma can help us pull that one out.

Well Mr. Dildo, your logic is making me dizzy now.

The details were however in the Peter King comment about how often the Saints played 6 DB's. Maybe Trent is right and they are taking TO and Lee out of the game. Maybe AVP was right in blaming himself for not making adjustments. The adjustments he was referring to was probably not running the ball more. Same mistake we made in the SB against the Giants. Hopefully Miami plays the same D and Beast mode goes wild.

Maybe us fans don't know anything and DJ and Trent know a lot more than we do.

Sucks to admit it but Trent check downs were probably the right thing to do on the passing plays that were called. The TO effect seems to be working on the other teams D strategy. Now Buffalo needs to take advantage. Turn Marshawn and Jackson into Thomas and Riddick. The passing game will come along when they fear our run game.

agreed.

And just like in SB XXV, if they want to go with 2 down lineman, then running should be the cup du jour.

If opposing defenses want to run double coverage against 2 men (4 against 2), then logic would dictate that there are only 7 defensive players left with 9 offensive players, and there should be mismatches all over the field. Fred Jackson has ripped up the league for the past 3 weeks for exactly this reason. Owens has helped the offense thus far; just not in the stat column.

I personally don't see a problem with it if the Bills are winning. Last week reeked of weakness, though. The Saints were there for the taking. AVP has no reason not to have run the ball and used the short to intermediate passing game to move the chains to atleast kick field goals to put points on the board. To have held that Offense to 10-7, Payton has no right opening his yap.

before this year it was defenses are taking Lee out of the game, now its defenses are taking Lee and TO out of the game...come on, you dont think teams plan to take Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark out of the game or Jennings and Driver...at some point the offense has to beat the defense...period

If memory serves the Bills did just about the same thing to the Colts as the Ssaints did to the Bills. The Bills played two deep, didn't give up the big play, forced Manning to throw it underneath and a team with JP Losman at QB almost won that game.

Not to say you are wrong that the offense need to make plays. Larry Fitzgerald still makes plays. Moss still makes plays. Hell TO is biiger than almost every CB out there. Let him fight for the ball or draw a penalty.

WOW. That is a ballsy statement and an insult to Dick Juaron and this team. They should be pissed about that but I doubt they are. That's what they get for being pu**ies and not trying to extend a drive with 7 minutes to go in a game. They are laughing at us.

Good I hope this team is embarrassed and piss off. Maybe they will play better and score on someone.

Given your stance on this and the inability to provide any logical semblance of an explanation to back up your own words, this is not surprising.

Well Sir, I guess you do not believe in Karma.

In an effort to keep you form being mystified by my statement the rest of your life..

I believe the form of repayment to Mr. Payton for his asinine comment (a comment that not surprisingly you are defending) will come at the hands of another team..not the Bills.

Now, if I can be any help explaining 2+2=4 you let me know.

Well Sir, I guess you do not believe in Karma.

In an effort to keep you form being mystified by my statement the rest of your life..

I believe the form of repayment to Mr. Payton for his asinine comment (a comment that not surprisingly you are defending) will come at the hands of another team..not the Bills.

Now, if I can be any help explaining 2+2=4 you let me know.

So because he said Buffalo wouldn't score on them, some other team will beat their ass for it and make him pay for those comments. He will be haunted by ever having uttered those words because other teams will never let him forget. Makes perfect sense.

Does Karma play LT? Cuz we could use some help there this week.

I am sure he wasn't saying that as a purposeful digg on the Bills, but it certainly doesn't make us look good in the national media. We are good enough at doing that ourselves.

When someone says something like this, regardless of his intention, or when someone deliberately cleans your QB's clock ala VW or AW, you either come with "violence and lots of it" as Bruce used to say (and do), if you are man enough, or you shut up and shave your kitty. Do you think SP would have said this about the Ravens when two years ago they were a losing team with no offence to speak of.