Sean Payton comment

QB Bills

UNTIL NOW. beast is back! this one player changes everything. now miami has to fear the run on every single damn play regardless if lynch or fred is back there. i cant believe no one is excited! so if they run the same scheme as last week, our runners will have a field day.

I am :wallbash:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Tip our hat to their defense. Obviously we would have liked to have scored in 8 quarters, but we didn't and we will go from there."

... "We'll sit down and look at the film on Monday and see what we can learn from it. Hopefully we can correct some mistakes and move on. We've got a long way to go but I like our guys, I really do."

... "We'll sit down and look at the film on Monday and see what we can learn from it. Hopefully we can correct some mistakes and move on. We've got a long way to go but I like our guys, I really do."

jacka$$ jauron has been buying himself time with that bs line for several years now. ive seen enough. hopefully ralph has too

How exactly do you envision that comment coming back to haunt him?

When team realize that Drew Brees can't beat a cover 2. If a team plays a cover 2 and has any type of offense and doesn't allow their d to be completely wore out in the 4th, New Orleans is going to be in trouble.

When team realize that Drew Brees can't beat a cover 2. If a team plays a cover 2 and has any type of offense and doesn't allow their d to be completely wore out in the 4th, New Orleans is going to be in trouble.

newsflash- Saints beat the Bills by 20

looks like they were mighty successful to me

although Brees did not have huge stats, Thomas ran for 124 yds & 2 TDs in a half - which is how you punish a team that plays 10 yards off the ball with even deeper safeties.

newsflash- Saints beat the Bills by 20

looks like they were mighty successful to me

although Brees did not have huge stats, Thomas ran for 124 yds & 2 TDs in a half - which is how you punish a team that plays 10 yards off the ball with even deeper safeties.

Read my post again. The Bills defense was exhausted out by the middle of the 4th. They held the Saints to 10 points until that point and the offense did nothing. Drew Brees is also 1-3 vs. the Bucs in his career with NO. That clearly points to struggling with the cover 2.

This is his 4th year in New Orleans. He's actually 3-3 against the Bucs, but convenient of you to drop the 1st year when he was 2-0 against Tampa. :bag:

Wow, I did mess up. I guess there's a first time for everything. But I did some digging and found out something better to prove my point.

Last year, he lost Chicago. In 2007, he lsot to Chi and Ind. In 2006 NFC campionship game, he lost to Chicago. So there are 4 more losses to cover 2 teams. Anyway you slice it, it is clear Brees struggles more with cover 2 teams.

The remedial class for those struggling with sarcasm is being held at the Jauron Institute for

Excellence, I suggest you sit in the first row. :bag:

Ah, the sarcasm defense for stupid comments.

Still waiting to hear how his comment that we wouldn't score if we had another 4 quarters is going to come back to "haunt" him. Because it won't.

Ah, the sarcasm defense for stupid comments.

Still waiting to hear how his comment that we wouldn't score if we had another 4 quarters is going to come back to "haunt" him. Because it won't.

And you know it "won't" HOW ? Do you see in the future any better than I ?

I am basing my opinion on Karma..what is yours based on ? Or are you just Sean Payton's

personal ball washer ?