Sean Payton comment

QB Bills

I completely agree.

At 10-7, the game was over; there was no chance we were going to score again (except by defense and ST).

how could there have been no chance to score again? of course there was. we drove on them to score the first td, then we could have done it again.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is concerning in all of this is that it is a copycat league. Until Trent and crew can show that they will beat this style of defense they are likly to see it again and again. I beliieve Clevelnad did something similiar last year where they dropped 7 and sometimes 8 people in coverage and the bills were only releasing 2 or 3 receivers into routes.

Bottom line is that the Bills offense is a mess.

UNTIL NOW. beast is back! this one player changes everything. now miami has to fear the run on every single damn play regardless if lynch or fred is back there. i cant believe no one is excited! so if they run the same scheme as last week, our runners will have a field day.

The details were however in the Peter King comment about how often the Saints played 6 DB's. Maybe Trent is right and they are taking TO and Lee out of the game. Maybe AVP was right in blaming himself for not making adjustments. The adjustments he was referring to was probably not running the ball more. Same mistake we made in the SB against the Giants. Hopefully Miami plays the same D and Beast mode goes wild.

Maybe us fans don't know anything and DJ and Trent know a lot more than we do.

Sucks to admit it but Trent check downs were probably the right thing to do on the passing plays that were called. The TO effect seems to be working on the other teams D strategy. Now Buffalo needs to take advantage. Turn Marshawn and Jackson into Thomas and Riddick. The passing game will come along when they fear our run game.

Actually I was surprised that we did not use Jackon in the 2nd half of the game...Also, that would kept the clock going and reduced the time the Saints had the ball in the second half. Big mistakes by Alex.

adjustments are what seperates winning from losing in this league. We were running the ball with success but repeatedly got derailed by penalties and found ourselves in terrible down and distance. So it's a combination of things that wrecked our chances on offense. WAY too much shotgun, especially when in the 2nd half Hangartner couldn't snap it right

Agreed. I forgot about the penalties. Thanx for the reminder. Your comment about the shotgun is dead on. I can't recall a single draw play being called. If they hit them with a 20 yard run on 2 and 8 against one of their blitzes it may have slowed the rush down a bit.

Says the Bills' offense wouldn't have scored a touchdown if they had another 4 quarters. For a wimpy-looking guy, he sure does talk a lot.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writ...tml?eref=sihpT1

Based on how we played, why wouldnt he think that? Nothing wrong with this statement, I mean our offense is LITERALLY that easy to defend and that predictable, just as its been for the last 2 years.

Based on how we played, why wouldnt he think that? Nothing wrong with this statement, I mean our offense is LITERALLY that easy to defend and that predictable, just as its been for the last 2 years.

He's absolutely right. Our offense was pathetic. There is no argument there. We had to score on a fake field goal for christ sake. Moorman might as well be the starting QB.

Absolutely right. What's to get offended about? It's the truth. You don't like it, then do something about it. No balls obviously couldn't for 4 quarters, no reason to think it wouldn't have continued.

WOW. That is a ballsy statement and an insult to Dick Juaron and this team. They should be pissed about that but I doubt they are. That's what they get for being pu**ies and not trying to extend a drive with 7 minutes to go in a game. They are laughing at us.

How can you insult a Head Coach who is 20 Games below .500 for his career?...

Jauron's Career is the REAL insult...And the joke is on Bills Fans... :wallbash:

The details were however in the Peter King comment about how often the Saints played 6 DB's. Maybe Trent is right and they are taking TO and Lee out of the game. Maybe AVP was right in blaming himself for not making adjustments. The adjustments he was referring to was probably not running the ball more. Same mistake we made in the SB against the Giants. Hopefully Miami plays the same D and Beast mode goes wild.

Maybe us fans don't know anything and DJ and Trent know a lot more than we do.

Sucks to admit it but Trent check downs were probably the right thing to do on the passing plays that were called. The TO effect seems to be working on the other teams D strategy. Now Buffalo needs to take advantage. Turn Marshawn and Jackson into Thomas and Riddick. The passing game will come along when they fear our run game.

There's no reason to not get the ball to your playmakers. You HAVE to find a way to get it to Evans or Owens...

Maybe Jauron has the Pop Warner offense he wanted?

before this year it was defenses are taking Lee out of the game, now its defenses are taking Lee and TO out of the game...come on, you dont think teams plan to take Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark out of the game or Jennings and Driver...at some point the offense has to beat the defense...period

Yeah, but to do that you have to have a mentally tough QB who can rebound after an int. We don't have one.

how could there have been no chance to score again? of course there was. we drove on them to score the first td, then we could have done it again.

You're deluding yourself. We couldn't run. We couldn't pass. We couldn't protect. We couldn't even check down. We didn't even get close to the redzone, let alone get in the redzone.