Why Does It Feel Like The Bills Are 0-6

I guess it just has to be the coach for me. I can't get past Jauron which leads me to believe that they really can't go anywhere until he is gone. I mean..they are only 1-2 and playing Miami!! I am more excited for the Sabres tomorrow night and they play 82 Games!! Maybe it goes back to how they lost to the Pats....All I know is something is not right.

And if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. What's your point? They lost yet another big game on a national stage in embarrassing fashion.

I'm saying, then people wouldn't complain about a game where the saints where suppose to kill us. We had a chance yes, but we never had the game like we did in the monday night game.

I guess it just has to be the coach for me. I can't get past Jauron which leads me to believe that they really can't go anywhere until he is gone. I mean..they are only 1-2 and playing Miami!! I am more excited for the Sabres tomorrow night and they play 82 Games!! Maybe it goes back to how they lost to the Pats....All I know is something is not right.

Geez, BB, that was best lead in for a thread. That is exactly the way I feel. Nicely done.

...I am not happy about it, mind you, but still, nicely done.

:D

If we had won the pats game, people wouldn't be b!tchin'

And if the bills won all the games that they had almost won in the last 3+ years DJ would be a genius, but hes not, he plays to keep it close, the only problem with that is, they are always loosing by 3-7 points, and thats against the good teams, and the really good teams just crush us. Like i don't know.... 27-7. :D

You're right. I have never felt this pessimistic about Bills football, despite the fact that there probably is at least more young talent on this team now than any time over the past 10 years. 10 years of bad football is just too much, and I think fans are just worn down from having their hopes dashed year after year. While I will continue to support the team, I'm not going to pretend that this chicken-sh*t we're eating is in fact chicken parmesan.

Geez, BB, that was best lead in for a thread. That is exactly the way I feel. Nicely done.

...I am not happy about it, mind you, but still, nicely done.

:wallbash:

To make an omelet you have to break a few eggs. Unfortunately, breaking DJ off would not solve the problem. Ralph is the biggest egg that has to be broken. Catch 22 though. He gets broke, the team probably leaves. That is the hopelessly depressing backdrop to the current underwhelming season. Really makes me feel like even hitting rock bottom won't help this team.

It's a couple things.....

1. Dick Jauron is still the coach. He is still making the same stupid game-day decisions that he has since he started here. He basically gives up on his team and quits at times. His main goal is not to win the game, but to stay close. We are not winning anything with that philosophy.

2. Trent Edwards is not good enough right now. He is scared to throw the ball. I am not even talking about throwing the ball deep. Edwards can't make the 15-20 yard pass to our star WRs at all. These are the passes that win games and all of the good QBs make.....the intermediate passing game. We have a QB that loves to dump the ball off. The only time he does go down the field is if he goes bombs away. HE HAS NO FEEL OR ANTICIPATION FOR WHEN WRs ARE GOING TO COME OPEN. He only throw the ball AFTER he sees someone open. He just can't anticipate guys coming open and throw it at the right time. Until he reads the plays better on the field, the offense will be stuck in neutral.

That's why the season feels like it does. Two of the most important people on the team have no idea what they are looking at and don't have a feel for the game. Until that changes, it is going to be tough for some people to get excited about the games and the season.

Me........well, I just love football and I am a die-hard Bills fan. I love it every week and not matter what, I just love it. Unfortunately, there are just some major issues with this team right now. I am just hoping they both figure it out at some point.