2 Suspects Identified in McKelvin Vandalism

Bad Lieutenant

It sure would have been cool if they came forward themselves and admitted to just letting thier emotions take control and appologized...

However fan anger is raging out of control IMO. Between hateful messages being twittered to players, and tihs vandalism, its only a matter of time before some deranged fan hindes behind some bushes with a baseball bat.

I personally tried to send a letter to McKelvin telling him how classless most of us fans felt this was.. I hope he gets my message.

They should be made to wear teal and orange jumpsuits and made to work everyday on road picking up trash during and after ever home game. It will give a lot laughs to McKelvin and crew to see them after getting out of work.

So, Dolphin uniforms? That's an AWESOME punishment!

John Leypoldt got mugged in the parking lot after the game after missing a chippy fg around 1966. It became part of Bill's lore and people still laugh about it today. Let's not be too politically correct and blow this out of proportion. AS Bill fans,We wear ouir hearts on our sleeve. Two idiots let Leotis know that.

John Leypoldt got mugged in the parking lot after the game after missing a chippy fg around 1966. It became part of Bill's lore and people still laugh about it today. Let's not be too politically correct and blow this out of proportion. AS Bill fans,We wear ouir hearts on our sleeve. Two idiots let Leotis know that.

Neat trick, since Leypoldt would have still been in college when Bills fans beat up Booth Lusteg in 1966. :thumbsup:

That was Booth Lusteg.

Edit: Lori beat me to it.

It was Booth Lustig.

John Leypoldt played '71 - '78 and died at age 40 in 1987.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Leypoldt

It sure would have been cool if they came forward themselves and admitted to just letting thier emotions take control and appologized...

However fan anger is raging out of control IMO. Between hateful messages being twittered to players, and tihs vandalism, its only a matter of time before some deranged fan hindes behind some bushes with a baseball bat.

I personally tried to send a letter to McKelvin telling him how classless most of us fans felt this was.. I hope he gets my message.

They sure as hell better have something more menancing than that. One would be quite stupid to attack

an NFL footbal player with a bat. Better make sure your first swing is an upper deck one, cause you ain't

gonna outrun him.

What a class act Leodis is though, I think he already knows that we all have his back on this. This guy is really

young, with an unbelievable up-side, we do not want him to lose faith in the fans. I was mad as hell, just like

everyone else, but there is plenty of blame to go around for this latest debacle.

They should be made to wear teal and orange jumpsuits and made to work everyday on road picking up trash during and after ever home game. It will give a lot laughs to McKelvin and crew to see them after getting out of work.

Or just make them wear that to the game and give them tickets in the Rock Pile. A lot of "skirmish's" up in that area.

---Some things have certainly changed. Didn't one of the Bills FG kickers get mugged by some fans in the 60s??--Guys were probably laughing about it over a beer..saying it was all in good fun. Tough crowd those Bills fans back in the day.

The fans also would openly urinate in the stands.

I guess people were a little more thick skinned back then having been a decade removed from a world war and all.

that story cannot be right...someone on this very board told us yesterday that it looked like it was a word ending in "GAR" and hinted at the possibility it could have been a reference to a racial slur, and we all know that no one here would ever jump to ridiculous conclusions like that