Leodis McKelvin's property vandalized

Simon

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he'll step out of the endzone, take a knee at the 1, then flip off the crowd.

:devil:

:thumbsup:

I'm hoping his endzone celebration is pulling out a can of spray paint from under the goalposts and painting 7-0 in the endzone.

Lynch....hits a girl with his car and speeds off, gets arrested with contraband firearm and drugs in the car

Hardy...hits his girlfriend while holding his infant son, pulls out a gun while confronting his father

Whitner, Parrish, Simpson, Hargrove....all arrested for various violence and alcohol induced tirades.

This in the course of a little over 12 months.....

But some yuppie kid who was decent enough to voice his displeasure on a renewable canvas without vulgarity is what pushes the fanbase over the edge when it comes to the image of the city and it's people.

You still have spray paint on your hands and clothes -- don't you? You are pissing your little drawers waiting for Sgt. Joe Friday to knock on your door...He's coming up the walk....nightstick in hand -- mace ready to spray into your tear stained eyes....awwwwwww poor little yuppie...

Morely likely a couple of middle aged guys with fat wives who beat them down on a daily basis and kids who hate them. It was their chance to go on a beer muscle power trip. Nice job dip sh-ts, your parents would be proud.

Maybe... I see the exact same scenario you descibed every summer on the water. Like the time a boat was shooting Roman candles into a chamber full of boats and cargo... When they apprehended them, to my surpise they were like 55 year Baby-Boomers who never grew up. Another time somebody was spray painting the name of their boat on the lock wall... Another guy from another boat called out on the marine radio: "Hey O'Brien, what is up with them making this place look like a Ghetto?" I went out and looked and here this 50 year guy, drunk with his lady in a 200,000 dollar boat, was tagging the place with "Comfortably Numb" in big letters on the metal/concrete portion of the wall. :thumbsup::devil:

Is this the thread where we get to call WVU "numbnuts"? :thumbsup:

I, too, wish there was a way we could convey to Leodis and the national media that this idiotic act of one moron is in NO way representative of the attitudes of the vast majority of Bills fans.

No, using numbnuts will get your post deleted. :devil:

I'll yell extra loud for McLovin on Sunday if you can't make it to the stadium.

Lynch....hits a girl with his car and speeds off, gets arrested with contraband firearm and drugs in the car

Hardy...hits his girlfriend while holding his infant son, pulls out a gun while confronting his father

Whitner, Parrish, Simpson, Hargrove....all arrested for various violence and alcohol induced tirades.

But some yuppie kid who was decent enough to voice his displeasure on a renewable canvas without vulgarity is what pushes the fanbase over the edge when it comes to the image of the city and it's people.

Ya, tell me about it! :thumbsup::devil:

Right, because there was absolutely no reaction on TSW to any of those other incidents. BTW, per Wawrow, the graffiti DID include an obscenity.

Wow, you know I never agree with you, but nice job. That illustrates the hypocrisy perfectly.

I, too, wish there was a way we could convey to Leodis and the national media that this idiotic act of one moron is in NO way representative of the attitudes of the vast majority of Bills fans.

Spend the 50 cents and hand write the guy a letter of support, and mail it to 1 Bills Drive, Orchard Park, New York 14127.

It worked in Miracle on 34th St.

Wow, you know I never agree with you, but nice job. That illustrates the hypocrisy perfectly.

I appreciate the class you show by actually admitting you agree with me.

The guy who did this is an idiot, and if I see someone doing that to my lawn....I scare the kid to death....but for anyone to be shocked or outraged by this is a joke.

You've got something in your nose.

I know, I've been working at it for months but I can't quite reach it.

if I see someone doing that to my lawn....I scare the kid to death....but for anyone to be shocked or outraged by this is a joke.

So if somebody did it to your lawn, you'd be pissed. But it's a joke for anybody else to be pissed because it was done to somebody else's lawn?

It's amazing, 12+2 pages....if only they would have painted his dog...

I knew people on my street who definitely paid more attention to their lawns than they did their family.

This makes me sick to my stomach. People forget this is a 24yr old young man trying his best, it was a dumb thing to fight for that extra yard, but no one deserves that. Im sure that obsenity was awful to. I have pride in this city and it makes us look AWFUL :thumbsup:

That's a horrible story. We were all upset last night after the loss, but it sounds like some folks need to get a life. This is just a game we're watching, not a matter of life and death. They really need to catch whoever did this and make sure they're punished to the full extent of the law....

I hope they catch who did this and make him attend EVERY Pirates game next season. haha. This game was not McKelvin's fault...the D blew this game, and even if it was his fault, don't tear up his lawn. Pathetic.