Leodis McKelvin's property vandalized

Simon

I totally agree. Yet, it is a two way street. Do we want to morph into what the rest of the league has become? Or do we handle our douchebage fans ourselves and still keep our unique old school passion.

Depends. Are fans of the rest of the league's teams painting obscenities in their players' front yards? If not, maybe I do want to be a little more like them.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're wrong about the vulgarity. Here's the difference as I see it. Those situations weren't perpetrated by fans. There's been A LOT of chatter about those situations with the players here and so I can reasonably assume that the fanbase is angry about all of those things. This was done by a fan to a player. Those other things were done to others in the player's personal lives and not against any fans. That doesn't make it right by a longshot but the players personal lives aren't in the control of the fans. What is in control of the fans is their civility.

You have to remember these guys have a lot to worry about from strangers. That's why a lot of them have hired bodyguards for when they go out. If it were me I wouldn't be taking it lightly. This could very well have been done by someone who lost a big bet on the game and is angry. Next time it might not just be painting on the lawn.

The person who did this is obviously disturbed. Are they disturbed enough to turn to physical violence? Probably not, but you or I or anyone cannot tell Leodis they definitely aren't going to take it to the next level.

Do I get a candlelight vigil?

be yourself. do what you think's right. isn't that what makes Buffalo unique? or is it still how this town is judged by others that makes it tick?

hey, just asking.

jw

No. I never seen it the first way, just the later way you described. Not that I was any help... I still left, I am totally part of the problem...

Oh that isolated feeling

Drives you up against, up against the wall

'Cos you've been on the mainland baby

Been on the mainland, comin'on strong

Too long in exile

Too long people keep hanging on

Too long in exile

Too long like a rolling stone

And the wheeling and the dealing

All takes up too much time

Check your better self baby

You'd better satisfy, satisfy your mind

Some stupid Cardinals' fans burned pro Cardinals' stuff into Donovan McNabbs lawn with diesel fuel. The best part is the guys who did it were 37 and 28. ;) They were probably suffering from SRHA (sperm retention headaches)

Link

But McNabb stopped laughing when he went outside Saturday morning, smelled diesel fuel and realized someone had burned Cardinals cheers into his lawn, causing about $2,000 in damage. :wallbash:

Depends. Are fans of the rest of the league's teams painting obscenities in their players' front yards? If not, maybe I do want to be a little more like them.

I want to be more like them, because they are probably rooting for a team with a better record.

Obviously the perps are jerks. I am not saying I want this to happen... Yet I don't want to be drones and meat for media shills of the league.

Like jw said... I seek uniqueness... These douchebags brought that uniqueness that can NOW be taken down two paths... I choose to spin it positvely and unlike the way the rest of the nation and league may see it.

That is the way TRUE Bills fans should be spinning it. Ya, this guy(s) did something negative... I won't stand by what they did physically... But I will stand by their passion as Bills fans. And if Leodis is reading and HAS his feet firmly grounded, this is the message he will take out of it.

Flame away if one must.

Obviously the perps are jerks. I am not saying I want this to happen... Yet I don't want to be drones and meat for media shills of the league.

Like jw said... I seek uniqueness... These douchebags brought that uniqueness that can NOW be taken down two paths... I choose to spin it positvely and unlike the way the rest of the nation and league may see it.

That is the way TRUE Bills fans should be spinning it. Ya, this guy(s) did something negative... I won't stand by what they did physically... But I will stand by their passion as Bills fans. And if Leodis is reading and HAS his feet firmly grounded, this is the message he will take out of it.

Flame away if one must.

And you think that's the best way to spin this? I don't think so.

Everybody is slacking BFLO... But hear this... If the Bears lost to the Packers for 6 straight years... This town (Chicago) would come unhinged/unglue ten times worse. The streets of Lake Forest/Halas Hall would be burning remnants. Heck TWO years would be enough to do the trick... It is amazing people in BFLO have showed this much restraint for this long...

:wallbash:

Everybody is slacking BFLO... But hear this... If the Bears lost to the Packers for 6 straight years... This town (Chicago) would come unhinged/unglue ten times worse. The streets of Lake Forest/Halas Hall would be burning remnants. Heck TWO years would be enough to do the trick... It is amazing people in BFLO have showed this much restraint for this long...

:wallbash:

Have you ever made a mistake at work and come home to a vandalized front lawn because of it?

Have you ever made a mistake at work and come home to a vandalized front lawn because of it?

we'll , i got home from work today to find my front lawn (90X80) was mowed by an unknown person.

didn't need to be cut yet, but if i find out who did it.........

i'd buy them a case of beer!

if only they did the acre in the back.

true story.........