Leodis McKelvin's property vandalized

Simon

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bigger question is how can we communicate to Leodis that there are THOUSANDS of Bills fans that realize it's a game and support him completely?

If only there were a major event in less than a week scheduled to be attended by both thousands of Bills fans AND McLovin...

I'm willing to bet it was some cowardly, immature, college aged punks who pulled this crap. It's a football game. Grow up and get a life scum bag.

Morely likely a couple of middle aged guys with fat wives who beat them down on a daily basis and kids who hate them. It was their chance to go on a beer muscle power trip. Nice job dip sh-ts, your parents would be proud.

hell Im not advocating throwing anything on the field or at the players, or heckling them calling them bums and chokers, but at least it is confrontational, going to the MAN's house and vandalizing his Property, that's just low

Is this the thread where we get to call WVU "numbnuts"? :thumbsup:

I, too, wish there was a way we could convey to Leodis and the national media that this idiotic act of one moron is in NO way representative of the attitudes of the vast majority of Bills fans.

The bigger question is how can we communicate to Leodis that there are THOUSANDS of Bills fans that realize it's a game and support him completely?

You won't be able to. Again, not condoning the act. You take the good with the bad/criticsm. The BFLO fanbase is probably the last one left of its kind... Maybe Green Bay is left... You think a billion dollar business wants it any other way? You think they want to go "old school." And if Leodis doesn't take what little positive comes out of this criticsm, there is no hope for him or others in BFLO. They mine as well move to TOR where they can be "cookie cutter" and collect their game check.

Am I a troll? You are a dieing breed BFLO fanbase... And the media will use this passion by the ahole fans to undermine what the Bills mean to BFLO/WNY/CNY/S.ONT.

True BFLO fans would make lemonade from these lemons... Not pile on with the other league/media Philistines.

Again... Unless there was something hateful (I still feel the perps should be punished)... BFLO will get its throat slit with it own passion.

:thumbsup::devil:

I do hold the perps responsible for the act... I have even more contempt for the players and fans that can't see passion (yes, negatively channeled) in what the fan base represents.

We all just have to wait a couple of days to let this whole thing play out. Anybody dumb enough to do sh-t like this likely bragged about it to all their retarded friends. Now that the national media picked this up, you better believe resolving this will be job one for the the local police. The cops will be knocking on your door soon dumb ass....enjoy.

I, too, wish there was a way we could convey to Leodis and the national media that this idiotic act of one moron is in NO way representative of the attitudes of the vast majority of Bills fans.

Give him a Norwood like Standing O on Sunday.......WVU is numbnuts?

Something tells me that no conveying is needed... One "just gets it."

For what it's worth the option I came up with was and email to Chris Brown asking him to convey my apologies for those real numbnuts and let the kid know that he's OK by me.

Lynch....hits a girl with his car and speeds off, gets arrested with contraband firearm and drugs in the car

Hardy...hits his girlfriend while holding his infant son, pulls out a gun while confronting his father

Whitner, Parrish, Simpson, Hargrove....all arrested for various violence and alcohol induced tirades.

This in the course of a little over 12 months.....

But some yuppie kid who was decent enough to voice his displeasure on a renewable canvas without vulgarity is what pushes the fanbase over the edge when it comes to the image of the city and it's people.

That's a horrible story. We were all upset last night after the loss, but it sounds like some folks need to get a life. This is just a game we're watching, not a matter of life and death. They really need to catch whoever did this and make sure they're punished to the full extent of the law....