Bills player home vandalized

WVUFootball29

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess you haven't heard there's an overcrowding problem in prison. Nonetheless, jail every lawn spray painter out there and let the rapists, etc. out to make room. Numbnuts :devil:

Wow - you read my mind. Clearly, I am advocating the release and pardon of all violent felons. :thumbsup:

It was probably also "no big deal" when some dipshits burned a swastika (with gasoline) into one of the fairways at Transit Valley CC to protest Grant Fuhr's application for membership, right?

LMFAO. This is the internet, everybody. You tell everybody to put out their torches and put back their pitchforks for a guy who messed up a LAWN, and suddenly, you're being lumped in with neo-nazis. :thumbsup:

Makes us look real good in Buffalo doesn't it

No, the team's play for the last 9 years has taken care of that. I know journalism is in state of change, what with the internet and all, but are we really taking the temperature of sports in America from "oilfan19"?

And you are right, I guess. I'm giving it a pass. I just can't equate spray paint in WNY with murder in South America.

No, the team's play for the last 9 years has taken care of that. I know journalism is in state of change, what with the internet and all, But are we really taking the temperature of sports in America from "oilfan19".

And you are right, I guess. I'm giving it a pass. I just can't equate spray paint in WNY with murder in South America.

At what point did anyone equate spray painting to murder?

Looking at it, I think that first letter is an E, and there are others on either side? "Learn," maybe.

And EII, you know that the for-sale sign on Mularkey's lawn was one of the things that convinced him to quit, right? Maybe it's because I deal with coaches and players (and the stuff they hear from the stands) on a regular basis, but how anyone can rationalize this is beyond me.

I know. Which I hold against him. Must have a wicked "flight mechanism." I mean come on. Again, there are douchebags all over the place. I just don't get this living in a "bubble" thing. I am not condoning this by no means, yes... Rationalizing it. Fault me for that! People want their cake and eat it too... Well it isn't goinig to happen... Well, unless they live in a bubble. :thumbsup:

LMFAO. This is the internet, everybody. You tell everybody to put out their torches and put back their pitchforks for a guy who messed up a LAWN, and suddenly, you're being lumped in with neo-nazis. :thumbsup:

what's the big deal? that was just a lawn too....

The really funny thing about this? Brad Riter has a screenshot of the game up on his Facebook page ... and with the ball roughly a yard from hitting his hands, McKelvin's foot is OUTSIDE the end zone. So, yeah, in that split-second, he obviously should have known whether or not he was okay to kneel down for a touchback.

You don't actually win first prize at the spelling bee. Sorry.

Take your pick: http://www.morewords.com/contains/gar/

So it could have been

1) Steve the Pirate - "GAR!"

2) A self-censoring vandal - "McKelvin is a vulgGARity!"

3) A vandal having second thoughts - "DisreGARd this vandalism!"

4) An educated vandal - "McKelvin is loGARithmically stupid!"

5) A dairy-loving vandal - "McKelvin eats marGARine not butter!"

6) A knowledgable fan - "McKelvin, even a kinderGARtener knows to protect the football in that situation!"

Someone spray paints a !@#$ing lawn and we get 50 pages of sheer outrage. Hundreds of dogs get brutally torn apart in a dogfighting operation and three of us even gave a sh--. You guys are too much, seriously. :thumbsup:

I'm with you.....a Toro cures this in 30 seconds.

I hate to tell everyone this...but the NFL isn't a game. It is a $50 billion business in which tens of millions of dollars are wagered on a weekly basis. Players and coaches determine where those millions go by their decisions and performance on the field. They are compensated well for their public exposure.

While I don't approve of what happened, it is not shocking or outrageous. I am involved in horseracing and have been insulted to my face at the track, been told that my horse should break a leg and die, have had someone stalk the stable because they had a Kentucky Derby futures bet on a horse and found out cell phone numbers somehow after it was decided the horse wouldn't run in the Derby......and I am just a small fry that not many people know. But to the guy that bet the rent check on my horse at 5-1 and she came in 4th.....he knows us all now.

Mitchell should have just shut his mouth and ignored it. Instead the clown who did it gets attention and a non-story becomes a hot-button issue.

Wow - you read my mind. Clearly, I am advocating the release and pardon of all violent felons. :thumbsup:

Do I really need to go through the effort of going back and quoting you on how the vicious spray painters of lawns need to be jailed?! I know in your bubble that sounds like a wonderful idea, but in the real world there are implications to implementting your policy, so yes you were advocating that.