• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trespass

disorderly conduct

that's just for starters

Disorderly conduct is a stretch. Maybe destruction of property, though no lasting damage was likely done. If that's just for starters, please continue with you laundry list of charges. Be creative.

In the big picture it's still just painting grass.

Spray painting grass.

Trespassing and vandalism, both misdemeanors.

Per Wawrow: http://www.ajc.com/sports/bills-leodis-mckelvin-139329.html

Hamburg police on Tuesday confirmed the home of a Bills player was vandalized, but declined to release details of their investigation after an obscenity and the score of Monday night's game — a 25-24 loss to the Patriots — were painted in white on the player's lawn in suburban Buffalo.

By the way, that Associated Press link is from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. It was posted on Twitter by AP national football writer Dave Goldberg. So congratulations to whoever did this -- you have succeeded in making Bills fans nationwide look like idiots.

Exiled you are trying to reason with folks from the insane asylum. This board has become pathetic and this thread is a great example.

No. But this whole "classy" thing is a little overdone, don't you think? What do people want to do, live in a bubble. <_<:thumbsup: Sure it was a very non-class move by the perp and if caught should be punished... BUT ACCORDINGLY. To me it is a sign of the times that everybody wants to live in a bubble. I would never do it or condone doing such an act... But come on, let's throw the perp to Attica for 5-10.

Not saying that stuff like this did not happen years ago... It surely did. The problem is that everybody hears about it in this instant world... Doesn't matter what people think. If the person gets caught, their punishment should fit the crime. If what I heard was done, people are blowing this way out of proportion. Sure it was wrong, but it isn't like rolling a cabbie for 2 bucks. ;)

What about the sign they put on Mularky's lawn... Oh my GOD! Blades of grass were painted... This can surely lead to murdering the guy! :devil:

Now what would have been funny is the grounds keeper when rightfully mowing the lawn, mowed "hold on to the ball" in a pattern... Reminds me of the time I mowed "Go Sabres" in the lawn at work back in 1999... We are on the east-west flight pattern into Midway, Chicago.

I guess that is a little more classy.

Trespassing and vandalism, both misdemeanors.

Per Wawrow: http://www.ajc.com/sports/bills-leodis-mckelvin-139329.html

By the way, that Associated Press link is from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. It was posted on Twitter by AP national football writer Dave Goldberg. So congratulations to whoever did this -- you have succeeded in making Bills fans nationwide look like idiots.

Whats worse is that there are plenty of fans who think this is ok.

Looking at it, I think that first letter is an E, and there are others on either side? "Learn," maybe.

And EII, you know that the for-sale sign on Mularkey's lawn was one of the things that convinced him to quit, right? Maybe it's because I deal with coaches and players (and the stuff they hear from the stands) on a regular basis, but how anyone can rationalize this is beyond me.

Mularkey was a quitter. He was just looking for an excuse.

Disorderly conduct is a stretch. Maybe destruction of property, though no lasting damage was likely done. If that's just for starters, please continue with you laundry list of charges. Be creative.

In the big picture it's still just painting grass.

disorderly conduct is kind of a "catch all". hardly a "stretch"

Stalking

Making Graffiti

Possession of Graffiti Instruments

Criminal Mischief

Criminal Tampering

happy now?

I really don't think that whether the damage caused is of a permanent nature really makes any difference. I'm pretty sure that I'd still get in trouble if I stopped by your house and took a big, steaming dump on your front doorstep.

He's lucky his house was only vandalized...he deserves much worse

Dude,

I don't know you and I don't know if you think your funny but you are way out of line on this one! I am warning you that the type of crap you are posting is in bad taste and wrong. I can only assume that you are a "LOW Budget" with no education, class or social skills. Violations of a atheletes personal lives are beyond wrong they are criminal. Get a life and stop posting this absolute garbage on here!

Stalking

Making Graffiti

Criminal Mischief

Criminal Tampering

happy now?

I really don't think that whether the damage caused is of a permanent nature really makes any difference. I'm pretty sure that I'd still get in trouble if I stopped by your house and took a big, steaming dump on your front doorstep.

Who cares what happened to his lawn? McLovin was assaulted and mugged on national TV.

Stalking

Making Graffiti

Criminal Mischief

Criminal Tampering

happy now?

Guess you haven't heard there's an overcrowding problem in prison. Nonetheless, jail every lawn spray painter out there and let the rapists, etc. out to make room. Numbnuts :thumbsup:

I really doubt there are any fans that think it is ok. I'm just not ready to impose Martial Law and an 8PM curfew for two days following a Bills loss. Again...spray paint.

yes I know it was just spray paint, but giving it a pass means you think its ok. No one is calling for martial law here, but people need to be accountable for their actions.