Bills player home vandalized

WVUFootball29

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That takes more effort though. Having it broadcast on TV makes it a lot easier.

Exactly.

And per WGRZ, it was McKelvin: http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?...90&catid=37

One day after his fumble lead to a loss against the Patriots, the lawn belonging to Buffalo Bills cornerback Leodis McKelvin was spray painted.

Hamburg Police were at McKelvin's home on Tuesday afternoon. They would not comment on the situation.

You stay classy, (one idiot in) Hamburg.

This is coming from Kawika Mitchell:

Ka_Mitchell55:A teammate of ours had his house vandalized last nite or this morn. Its def not a game to b playin. W/ all the safety issues n the NFL...its not funny at all. We have Fam at our homes to protect. If u show ur face on my prop Ill make sure I do everythin to keep my...Fam safe. So dont come around thinkin, oh we'll just leave a message on his lawn or wall, b/c Im goin to take it as a threat. Its my...job to protect my home as it is the job of all home owners. Dont push the limit.

Don't worry Kawika, you don't come close enough to any plays to worry about screwing one up that badly.

In Toombs County Georgia, a man can shoot another man dead for trespassing without fear of legal ramification. I do not know whether that is a state wide law or a local law, but I do know that the law requires only that a no trespassing sign be posted and visible from the spot where the perpetrator was shot. This part of the law tends to be interpreted loosely, as well. It is well known in these parts that you do not going wandering around on someone else's property. I personally believe that every state should have a law like this.

You would be surprised how little burglary and vandalism are perpetrated on private estates in Toombs County. It does happen - but it is almost always done by crack fiends who are jonesing so badly that the risk of death does not even register in their consciousness.

In Toombs County Georgia, a man can shoot another man dead for trespassing without fear of legal ramification. I do not know whether that is a state wide law or a local law, but I do know that the law requires only that a no trespassing sign be posted and visible from the spot where the perpetrator was shot. This part of the law tends to be interpreted loosely, as well. It is well known in these parts that you do not going wandering around on someone else's property. I personally believe that every state should have a law like this.

You would be surprised how little burglary and vandalism are perpetrated on private estates in Toombs County. It does happen - but it is almost always done by crack fiends who are jonesing so badly that the risk of death does not even register in their consciousness.

Georgia is also in the top 20 nationally for violent crimes per 100,000. Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

Let's hope they spray painted "Just hold on to the ball" He won't forget that.

I get a kick out of all this false indignation. Reminds me of when Peters was "assaulted" with a plastic cup last year.

"False indignation"? Really? So it's okay to go mess with someone's property because they made a play you didn't like in a freaking FOOTBALL GAME?!?!? Good grief.

Let's hope they spray painted "Just hold on to the ball" He won't forget that.

I get a kick out of all this false indignation. Reminds me of when Peters was "assaulted" with a plastic cup last year.

Yep, these folks on their moral high horses are unbelievable, over spray paint on grass. Some are talking about shooting 'em dead. Perspective, folks.

Reminds me of those ultra conservative politician's preaching family values, all the while boning their mistresses or hooking up for some casual airport bathroom sex. Methinks you doth protest too much.