Bills player home vandalized

WVUFootball29

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. This is just horribly bad taste. So much for supporting the team. They played their asses off last night and came up a point short against one of, if not the, best team in the league and that's the welcome home they get? Just sad.

Well said.

Given some of the vitriol that I have heard at both the stadium and have read on this board, I suppose this should not surprise me. I used to think that we had the best fans in the league until I heard fans cheering when one of our players got hurt some years ago at a home game.

Nevertheless, I would like to think that we (Bills fans) are better than this. Those guys played their hearts out. There is no excuse for this sh*t.

You are in need of a legal education. People who happen to step on your property aren't fair game for target practice.

I think the communication problem here might be that you can't shoot them outside the house on your property, unless in self defense but once they come in you have greater latitude under the law.

Oh my bad. Didn't know he was typing on a phone. Carry on

Yeah, that was via Twitter.

And not to turn it into a T.O. thread, but his reaction to the realtor giving guided tours of the home he was thinking about buying makes a little more sense, no? If I were a Bills player, there's no way I'd be making my address public, PRECISELY because of garbage like this. Decidedly uncool.

I assure you that a lot of players don't care about the past beyond the Sean Taylor thing. It's a simple question. If you were in his position, say it's McKelvin, and you came home after a bigtime play that led to to the loss of the game would you feel completely sure it was a one time prank? Plaxico Burress was shot in the leg by a moron.

(I know he shot himself. That's the joke.)

<_< nice hide on that one!

And not to turn it into a T.O. thread, but his reaction to the realtor giving guided tours of the home he was thinking about buying makes a little more sense, no? If I were a Bills player, there's no way I'd be making my address public, PRECISELY because of garbage like this. Decidedly uncool.

only problem lori, is that you can find info through the county on any homeowner with just a name, including personal info without even trying

I agree, just plain stupid. Lori has there been any word on who's house it was?

More Internet muscles.

Go TP a house and catch a bullet for your troubles. If I see a bunch of guys running around my house passing near all my windows at night, I'm not going outside to give them a sophomoric wedgie.

You're not going to shoot them from your home either...and if you did, you'd go to prison-rightfully

I fully support Mitchell's stance that he has to take it as a threat and act accordingly to protect himself and his family. If only because when reading the above my first thought went to Sean Taylor.

Although Sean Taylors was not targeted for a mistake on the field, I thought the same thing as soon as I read it. My God people it's a game!!! <_<

Bad typing... We all know the cause. Constructively means not doing whatever the payer deems fit. The league isn't acting constructively either.

You've still lost me. All I've said is that it shouldn't be taken lightly. I don't know why you're bringing up what the player should do.

ETA: I also don't get the league comment.

It's a good thing we're not the Bogotá Bills, otherwise someone would shoot McKelvin when he gets back into town.

After Sean Taylor that was the second thing I thought of. I hope that we, the U.S., don't elevate to that level of violence in our disappointment. The guy made an own goal and was murdered for it when he got back to Medellin.

p.s. D.C. Tom what's wrong with my spelling of disappointment, it doesn't look right?