[please fix subject]

LaDairis

which would then make the hole at OLG...

What oh what should the Bills do about that???

Indeed, while most of you here are complete birdbrained idiots who do not understand the football you watch, some of you do understand and just need to be pointed in the right direction.

Films which have the free young healthy smart huge upgrade at OLG...

Cotton Bowl = Ole Miss vs. Tex Tech (#50 OLG Ole Miss)

Most of the 2008 Ole Miss tapes except Arkansas and two other late games - sprained elbow, in sleeve for 100 grade performance in Cotton Bowl...

KC vs. Houston preseason second half (#66 KC OLG)

KC vs. Minnesota preseason second half

current status - hidden on KC Practice Squad waiting to be stolen like Ryan Lilja was in 2004 by the Colts...

If someone with a brain and an understanding of OL talent assessment were to watch that player and notice that he is a First Day caliber athlete with power, knee bend, anchor, outstanding speed, agility, pulling ability...

and that the NFL completely missed him because when the NFL watched Ole Miss OL last year, they were watching Oher, and not his OLG...

Yeah...

but who cares how sukky the Bills OL is,

RIGHT????????????

Sincerely,

TFG

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the answers to all of our O-line woes reside with the KC Chiefs practice squad.

Smart franchises keep their eyes open. That is why Lilja has been a Colt, not a Bill...

DUMB franchises assume other DUMB franchises are 100% "smart" about what they do...

Clearly, neither of you are going to look. Why don't you allow the people here who are at least able to assess the football they watch the chance to look, and spare us the standard birdbrained parroting??

I think he's referring to Darryl Harris of Ole Miss...wondered where he went after college....

Yeah, Harris, not Maurice Miller, the "other OL from Miss" on every Draft guru board...

Harris did not exist except on a Rob Rang supersleeper board...

Indeed, while most of you here are complete birdbrained idiots who do not understand the football you watch, some of you do understand and just need to be pointed in the right direction.

Dude you should totally quit your job at Subway and send your resume to Russ Brandon ASAP!!!!!!!!

Dude you should totally quit your job at Subway and send your resume to Russ Brandon ASAP!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you parrots have chased away everyone here who has the ability to assess by watching instead of parroting...

and perhaps that helps to explain why the Bills sukk so badly...

Most of the 2008 Ole Miss tapes except Arkansas and two other late games - sprained elbow, in sleeve for 100 grade performance in Cotton Bowl...

current status - hidden on KC Practice Squad waiting to be stolen like Ryan Lilja was in 2004 by the Colts...

If someone with a brain and an understanding of OL talent assessment were to watch that player and notice that he is a First Day caliber athlete with power, knee bend, anchor, outstanding speed, agility, pulling ability...

and that the NFL completely missed him because when the NFL watched Ole Miss OL last year, they were watching Oher, and not his OLG...

Yeah...

RIGHT????????????

Sincerely,

TFG

Thank God you are here to help us understand football. Maybe you can help me figure out how to balance my checkbook?

Yeah...

RIGHT????????????

Sincerely,

TFG

What's with all the damn name calling around here? Is everyone a politician here that we can't disagree without being a prick about it?

Smart franchises keep their eyes open. That is why Lilja has been a Colt, not a Bill...

DUMB franchises assume other DUMB franchises are 100% "smart" about what they do...

Clearly, neither of you are going to look. Why don't you allow the people here who are at least able to assess the football they watch the chance to look, and spare us the standard birdbrained parroting??

I'm not sure how my post amounts to parroting. You started out this thread in a pretty antagonistic fashion and it's only getting worse. If you want to call me a bird-brain, or a parrot, or any other slew of names because I haven't watched any Ole Miss games recently, and don't have any game tape at my disposal right now, then that's fine. I don't have any problem keeping what I think of you to myself.

In any case, I'm not saying that your guy won't be a good player. I know that lots of guys start out on the practice squad and end up as good or great pros. What I am saying is that you seem to be indicating that a practice squad from from one of the worst teams in the league is the answer to our O-line problems, ignoring the fact that we pretty much have 5 unknowns across the line. And that's hilarious.

bizarre post. you don't even mention who you're talking about. Nor do you really explain how this offensive line stud didn't even make one of the worst team's in the league's roster with one of the best personnel men in the league running the show.

your solution seems to be to sign this guy off a practice squad to start immediately at LG, bench Hangartner, reshuffle the entire interior O-line which would then be comprised of 3 rookies.

More, you seem to think that this is an obvious, no-brainer, move...

Yeah, Harris, not Maurice Miller, the "other OL from Miss" on every Draft guru board...

Harris did not exist except on a Rob Rang supersleeper board...

I'm a subscriber to his paid version of NFLDraftscout, so I read about him a bit, but lost track (as I usually do post draft) of most of his super sleepers....

bizarre post. you don't even mention who you're talking about. Nor do you really explain how this offensive line stud didn't even make one of the worst team's in the league's roster with one of the best personnel men in the league running the show.

your solution seems to be to sign this guy off a practice squad to start immediately at LG, bench Hangartner, reshuffle the entire interior O-line which would then be comprised of 3 rookies.

More, you seem to think that this is an obvious, no-brainer, move...

Good summation. Actually made me laugh out loud because it is so accurate.