Emoulds

georg793

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?...44&catid=37

Former Buffalo Bill Eric Moulds has been arrested for 2nd degree harassment, a violation.

Amherst Police said they received a call about a domestic situation at Mould's Amherst home about 6:30 Friday night.

Moulds was taken to Amherst Court and arraigned. He was released on his own recognizance and is due back in court Thursday morning.

Eric Moulds has had his name in Buffalo area papers before with occasional social or charity event. Hopefully this is just an argument which got out of control and will be cleared up.

He is yet another player who came to Buffalo to play and decided he liked living in area despite some idiot claims that the only reason Buffalo has a team is there is nothing else to do on Sunday.

I hear they are dropping the charges due to the fact that the defendant has no basis to the claim. Eric was in an argument with Turk over Turk's Offense. The police have ruled that Turk never really had an offense, therefore Eric couldnt harrass him.

On a more serious note, I am just glad to keep seeing all these Ex Players remain in Buffalo. It just give hope that maybe Jimbo can get more of these players together and form an ownership group. Yeah i know...crazy ideas...crazy post...oh yeah...from a board newbie no less..hahaha