Bills Pessimists .....yeah I am talking to YOU!

EndZoneCrew

I love that people are ready to pack it in BEFORE the damn season starts. Listen, we ridded ourselves of dead weight. Langston Walker being the HEAVIEST of that dead weight. Comedy aside, Turk=terrible, Walker=Fat turd with average skills, Rhodes=average for his price tag. But I am here to talk OFFENSIVE LINE.....to the so-called "experts" who are complaining about our BLOWN UP offensive line. Well, I don't know about you, but this is exactly what I have been waiting for. I am so sick of the Panos, Teague, Villarrial, Ben Anderson, Gandy, Fowler, Reyes, Walker, Dockery, Whittle's of the world...... Now THIS is a commitment to the line....5 young guys jelling TOGETHER!! You can take my season tickets

"FROM MY COLD DEAD HAND"!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that people are ready to pack it in BEFORE the damn season starts. Listen, we ridded ourselves of dead weight. Langston Walker being the HEAVIEST of that dead weight. Comedy aside, Turk=terrible, Walker=Fat turd with average skills, Rhodes=average for his price tag. But I am here to talk OFFENSIVE LINE.....to the so-called "experts" who are complaining about our BLOWN UP offensive line. Well, I don't know about you, but this is exactly what I have been waiting for. I am so sick of the Panos, Teague, Villarrial, Ben Anderson, Gandy, Fowler, Reyes, Walker, Dockery, Whittle's of the world...... Now THIS is a commitment to the line....5 young guys jelling TOGETHER!! You can take my season tickets

While I don't exactly agree with the timing of the Walker release among other things, I am all for the sentiment of a new, young, smart, and hopefully talented, offensive line jelling together. I'm also in an unusually good mood today so, AMEN!

:devil:

IMHO .....

The problem isn't with the last few moves made ...... it's how/when the moves were made.

Turk gets canned because the Bills brain trust wasn't happy with his game plans/play calling during pre-season .... but they were happy enough during the end of last season during the REAL games while we were circuling the toilet bowl to keep him .... what the heck happened between December of last year and last week????

They cut Walker because he's a slow gob of goo ......... is he really any slower of fatter than he was last year? Is he any fatter and slower than he was last week when we cut Chambers and kept him????

The FO wants to "blow up" the team ......... fine with me but it should have been blown up MONTHS ago.

How much wasted time and money did it take to get to this point? And we still have the worst offensive line in the league. Thats why many are pessimistic. The absolute best we can hope for is that, against all odds and history, Bills management got it right and have the right youngsters in place. They develop nicely over the course of the season and are a average OLine by the end of the year. A lot of ifs and maybe's there.

Uh huh...

Well, considering the pass rushers that Bell and company are going to face....We will be prying something out of Trent, Fitz and hamsters cold dead fingers this season.

You can't tell me teams aren't licking their chops to get a shot at a nobody 7th round pick and a rookie LG that gets pushed back to the QB more often than not.

Amen EndZoneCrew about damn time someone stood up and said it. I'll be with you when someone tries to pry my season tickets. I still BILLIEVE. Let's got to Foxborough on Monday and punch the Boston Patirots in the mouth. Who's with me damn it!

Without intending any disrespect at all to EndZone, whose passion is evident, this is exactly the kind of thread that Ralphy's crew posts up in the Detroit office ... to remind him that he's bulletproof.

No matter what decisions are made, no matter how badly the loyal fans are treated by bizarre, ill-timed, or otherwise odd moves (or moves that aren't made, like the defeaning silence of a lame off-season that we're supposed to excuse just because we signed T.O.) .... the fans will come. Sure they'll complain a little, call a radio show, giggle at Sully's rants, but their wallets will be wide open when it comes time to renew those tickets. Ralph isn't so old that he can't hear the criticism; rather, he just knows it's all bark and no bite.

I can't help but believe that ridiculously dumb things can happen at One Bills Drive solely because the fan love for the team goes so deep. I suppose one could argue that we're lucky that we even have a team, but I think guys like EndZone deserve a lot better.

Good post.

A strong OL will take more commitment and resources, and perhaps even some luck. We need defensive tackles too EZ. What we really need is a new philosophy. This we have needed for many years, and is the reason many of us are frustrated.

I love that people are ready to pack it in BEFORE the damn season starts.

-That is exactly what the Bills want you to think, keep up the hope, all the while they have thrown the season away. A good percentage of people in Buffalo and nationwide have the same opinion. The same gullible Bills fans, have hope when the organization doesn't even have any.

5 young guys jelling TOGETHER

-That should be 5 young guys with 3 rookies having 3 days to jell without the person who has been calling all of their line calls all preseason. Rosey outlook there for sure.

I am so sick of the Panos, Teague, Villarrial, Ben Anderson, Gandy, Fowler, Reyes, Walker, Dockery, Whittle's of the world......

-You forgot to add Jason Peters.

Look I agree with some of the other posters here, it isn't as much the moves as it is when and how they were done. Dumping your O-Coordinator, backup RB, Left Tackle with less than a week before you play the division rival, Super Bowl favorite Patriots makes as much sense as breasts on a nun. The Bills have obviously duped their fanbase this year, and the thousands who have bought season tickets. They signed Owens to boost saging season ticket sales and it worked. Now that they are all sold, they backdoor the fans and tank the season.

Uh huh...

Well, considering the pass rushers that Bell and company are going to face....We will be prying something out of Trent, Fitz and hamsters cold dead fingers this season.

You can't tell me teams aren't licking their chops to get a shot at a nobody 7th round pick and a rookie LG that gets pushed back to the QB more often than not.

Oh, you mean all of the vaunted pass rushers left on the Patriots? Like Adalius Thomas whose 5 sacks last season were the MOST of any guy remaining on their team since the Seymour trade? Or Seymour's replacement, Jarvis Green, who mustered the same amount of sacks as Chris Kelsay last season (2)? Or any other player on the defensive line that didn't have more than 2 sacks. Yeah, we're really going to have our hands full with those pass rushers :devil: . The Patriots defensive front is going to be considerably average this season, IMO. This isn't exactly the worst group of pass rushers for this line to get their first test against by any stretch of the imagination.

You are Russ Brandon's wet dream.