2009 Media Guide CD

altleg

My CD works perfectly...shouldn't be an issue to get them to replace it. The 1st year they had the CDs, the box that mine was shipped in was a bit abused when it arrived to say the least. The CD didn't work so I let the Bills know through the Season Ticket Holder interface on BB.com and I got a new media guide within the week

I don't want it "flagged"

Who's going to flag it? I believe it can only be flagged if it was borrowed, used in a public restroom, and returned to the clerk's desk. At least, that's my understanding of the process.

Go on enjoy the smell and sounds of taking a dump while reading the Bills media guide. Think of it as Bills Media Guide in scratch and sniff 5.1 Dolby Surround. It just seems like the most appropriate soundtrack and multimedia companion to the upcoming Bills season.

Then, flush it all down the toilet along with our high hopes for an entertaining and competative season.

Perfect!

My CD works perfectly...shouldn't be an issue to get them to replace it. The 1st year they had the CDs, the box that mine was shipped in was a bit abused when it arrived to say the least. The CD didn't work so I let the Bills know through the Season Ticket Holder interface on BB.com and I got a new media guide within the week

You honestly believe the original poster?? Come on man....