Poor attitude's

If the Bills win I will drive to your house and blow you.I am not gay but there is no way in hell Buffalo wins that game.

You don't like my posts, then stop reading them.

1. The starting O is performing terribly and many on this board are upset and want something done about it, otherwise we're doomed.

2. This team, according to many, is destined for 2-14, 4-12, etc. Take you pick.

3. Now, the HC fires the OC (who isn't getting the job done) and the many go ballistic, because he doesn't hire a "bonafide" new OC, but puts the O in the hands of a person who is familiar with it and never been an OC at this level.

Is that what's bothering you Bunky? Heck you should be glad all was lost anyway. Now the board should be relatively clear for talking football, instead of listening to all the wannabe coaches.

OBTW Have you all sent your resume's to OBD yet? :thumbsup:

Wow. Is there something in the air causing nasty?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Is there something in the air causing nasty?

Same old crap everyday on here anymore. Trolls and pessimists abound. We've now run off a great inside source in JW because feel the urge to act like spoiled middle schoolers. Bills fans and WNYers in general are very pessimistic and never skip the chance to run someone out of town or into the ground rather than band together for a collective effort. This is evident outside of sports as well, take a look at the government in our area, as well as our businesses. It's sad and it will probably never change until we eventually run this team out of town for good.

Same old crap everyday on here anymore. Trolls and pessimists abound. We've now run off a great inside source in JW because feel the urge to act like spoiled middle schoolers. Bills fans and WNYers in general are very pessimistic and never skip the chance to run someone out of town or into the ground rather than band together for a collective effort. This is evident outside of sports as well, take a look at the government in our area, as well as our businesses. It's sad and it will probably never change until we eventually run this team out of town for good.

Wow. This may be the all-time stupidest post I have ever read on TSW. Who is "we" when you talk about the revalutionary change coming in WNY after "we eventually run this team out of town for good."?? :thumbsup:

"We" will run the horrible Buffalo Bills out of town, and then all ex Bills fans and WNYers in general, will become optimists, and "band together for a collective effort." :doh:

Well if our government and our businesses will change overnight after the moving vans empty out OBD, then by all means, get "We" together and drive those life sucking Buffalo Bills the hell out of town! :cry::cry::ph34r:

Wow. This may be the all-time stupidest post I have ever read on TSW. Who is "we" when you talk about the revalutionary change coming in WNY after "we eventually run this team out of town for good."?? :thumbsup:

"We" will run the horrible Buffalo Bills out of town, and then all ex Bills fans and WNYers in general, will become optimists, and "band together for a collective effort." :doh:

Well if our government and our businesses will change overnight after the moving vans empty out OBD, then by all means, get "We" together and drive those life sucking Buffalo Bills the hell out of town! :cry::cry::ph34r:

??? did you read anything? I didn't say there was a revolutionary change coming to Buffalo. Go re-read then use a spell check.

:thumbsup:

Great post. And that was before I even knew JW was run off of the board. That really sucks :ph34r:

Its the stench coming from One Bills Drive cooked up in Detroit by their HOF owner

We can be upset and pissed at the team but the personal attacks on here are getting worse. It is getting harder to talk just football and give your opinion with all the bashing around here.

I hate the patriots as much as anyone, but can you remember any personnel decision they've made in the last 10 years that hasn't worked out and kept them at the top of the division. maybe warnow can tell us what mr. wilson thinks about this situation

buddy, you're so connected and smart, why don't you call Mr. Wilson yourself, that is if you have long-distance phone privileges from your parents.

son of a ...

jw

:thumbsup:

Great post. And that was before I even knew JW was run off of the board. That really sucks :cry:

This is what started it. Not me-all I ever did was make fun of his :ph34r:

??? did you read anything? I didn't say there was a revolutionary change coming to Buffalo. Go re-read then use a spell check.

Oh, so I can't add some sarcasm to your perfectly "rational" post huh? It makes perfect logical sense to write; "It's sad and it will probably never change until we eventually run this team out of town for good."

Now, are you saying it would be better for Bills fans, that they would be less pessimistic people overall, if you "ran the team out of town for good?" Come on, I have re-read, and it still says the same stupid things. It says that Bills fans and WNYers in general are very pessimistic and never skip the chance to run someone out of town or into the ground rather then band together for a collective effort. It does say that right? Now to me, that sounds like revolutionary talk if I've ever heard it. (thanks, I used spell check).

So now that I've re-read, and used spell check, your post is still very stupid. The fans of WNY are optimistic enough about their team to have purchased over 55,000 season tickets this year. And those businesses that are so horrible you mention? They still manage to purchase the majority of the luxury suites and premium seating too. Not to mention the optimistic Bills fans who even purcahse over-priced tickets to the annual Toronto bowl rip off regular season game. None of that sounds all that pessimistic to me. :thumbsup:

We can be upset and pissed at the team but the personal attacks on here are getting worse. It is getting harder to talk just football and give your opinion with all the bashing around here.

I agree..I said something to that effect last yr, the attacks were making this board a joke..It got pulled then....No doubt the past few years I have witnessed more and more verbal personal attacks than at any point..Maybe there might be some green slime ala the ghostbusters movie underneath the City of Buffalo....

Did not know JW left. That blows!

:pirate:It is amazing how this board apprears to be a gathering place for those itching to unleash vicious attacks on posters those who want to realistically talk football. One of my very early postings was ripped by a frenzied member of the 'half-empty glass' club who obviously cannot survive a day without finding something wrong with everything but his/her own efforts.

Although I am too new to know who JW is it certainly sounds like JW was someone with an analytical point of view, which I am sure totally frustrated those who just want to name call and rip the target of the day.

I have no doubt that the board will continue to spin downward because those who love the stench are thriving while those of us who want to have an honest bulletin board to discuss the team we are fans of (I really wonder how many of the 'half-empty glass' club are really fans based on what they write ...) grow weary of the muck we have to read through.

AS for the team ... whoever posted about the Super Bowl Bills' limited playbook gives us hope if Van Pelt includes at least a few pass plays whose targets are all at least 10 yards down field. We are all tired of the 2 yard passes to Roscoe. Some of these offensive coordinators think this is rocket science but if you have a basic playbook and execute we have proof that you can be a winner. Obviously we also need this offensive line to work but let's see what happens in the first three weeks ...

As for Trent ... the Arizona injury and Cleveland games certainly impacted a player whose greatest trait was bold leadership on the field. But I will share an analysis from a Jets' fan who is a football junkie ... he really likes what he has seen from Trent but says he needs a coach who will either just 'give him the ball' or challenge him to be on the attack (obviously this counters the play to not lose philosophy).

Finally ... biggest frustration (and sadly Copeland to Detroit reflects this) is that our players don't seem to have their motors running at game time nor do they get down when they are down. The fevered win at all costs and destroy the opponent attitude is needed on every play. TO is going to have a field day with the national media if the Bills continue their complacent attitude.