Bills cuts are

Beerball

I'm suprised by Chambers. Also, Jenkins makes the team again, joining a large WR group: Owens, Evans, Reed, Johnson, Parrish, Hardy, Jenkins (7). I did think that Syupar would make it, and MacIntyre would be released until I heard the news about Rhodes.

Edited by Matt in KC

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm suprised by Chambers. Also, Jenkins makes the team again, joining a large WR group: Owens, Evans, Reed, Johnson, Parrish, Hardy, Jenkins (7). I did think that Syupar would make it, and MacIntyre would be released until I heard the news about Rhodes.

More than likely one of them will go when Hardy is activated.

Alvin Bowen & Copeland Bryan deserved to be on this team. How could they keep Ryan Denny over Bryan? Bryan was constantly around the QB and ball carrier, and Denny barely takes up space whenever he gets on the field! And Alvin Bowen made some monster hits every preseason game. He apperared to be a terrific special teams player at the very least.

Aside from those two cuts, at least the preseason is finally over. We'll see what kind of team takes the field a week from Monday night against the Pats. Here's hoping T.O.'s toes last beyond two catches into the regular season.

Usually there shouldn't be much controversy among the final cuts, as the debates should be about which backups should have been kept.

But when you cut two guys - Bryan & Stupar who clearly outplayed the starters, then you have to scratch your head.

I'm not too worked up about Rhodes as he was at least choice #3 for FA) after Taylor & Jones turned the Bills down, or Chambers, but the other 2 clearly played well enough to earn a roster spot.

Maybe Derek Fine can prove me wrong if he can stay healthy for more than a week or Schouman can do ... well, something. It's not to say that Stupar is the second coming, but he's certainly better that who was ahead of him.

But hey now AVP gets to rearrange the chairs on ship Wilson.