"Other Surprises in the Offing"?

Fewell733

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's another "insider" report that says Ralph wants Kelsay gone but Jauron is fighting to keep him. Reports Fewell and Jauron got into shouting match, as Perry doesn't seem to have much of a desire to keep Kelsay either. Ralph usually gets what Ralph wants. Maybe Kelsay could end up being the guy that gets Jauron fired? Ironic.

There's another "insider" report that says Ralph wants Kelsay gone but Jauron is fighting to keep him. Reports Fewell and Jauron got into shouting match, as Perry doesn't seem to have much of a desire to keep Kelsay either. Ralph usually gets what Ralph wants. Maybe Kelsay could end up being the guy that gets Jauron fired? Ironic.

Watch Jauron get the axe today. What a mess!

Pat also has this on Kelsay:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost....mp;postcount=77

4:01: The odds of cutting Chris Kelsay are not high. Kelsay was already paid a roster bonus of over $2.5 million by remaining on the roster past March 1st.

And his "cash to cap" number for 2009, which is the real number the Bills operate by; is only a little over $1 million more than Ryan Denney.

So if the Bills have cut one of the two, it's more likely Denney.

Nothing Gospel from him by any means, but he has been right before... interesting if nothing else.

that would be the best thing that could happen.

not in the least, look at the big picture. We need to salvage enough mediocrity to not make this season misserable, and poor enough to get old DJ fire. That is the only chance that a legitimate HC and GM come to the team. Anything more or less than that keeps DJ his job or gets him replaced with somebody already on the coaching staff (ie April, Fewell) and we have to put up with the same old crap with rebuilding and a new coach.

not in the least, look at the big picture. We need to salvage enough mediocrity to not make this season misserable, and poor enough to get old DJ fire. That is the only chance that a legitimate HC and GM come to the team. Anything more or less than that keeps DJ his job or gets him replaced with somebody already on the coaching staff (ie April, Fewell) and we have to put up with the same old crap with rebuilding and a new coach.

Nah...April or Fewell would be interim only...If that... :worthy:

I would not be happy if we cut Reed.

What are we gonna do with him? Do you think he is gonna make or break this season? Or that he is the kind of talent you build a team around? The team needs to keep young guys with potential. Reed is an alright receiver, maybe he can help the young guys a bit, but I certainly wouldn't lose sleep if he wasn't on the team, or Parrish or 3/4 of the roster.

These are minor concerns in a huge mess, like the house is burning down, and your concerned about the food in the refrigerator.

Just about ANY of these guys could be justifiably cut, and it wouldn't effect the upcoming season.

If it's because you like Reed as a player and a person, the best thing that could happen to him is getting cut/traded to another team that might win a few games. He is currently just in limbo with the Bills, going nowhere.

What are we gonna do with him? Do you think he is gonna make or break this season? Or that he is the kind of talent you build a team around? The team needs to keep young guys with potential. Reed is an alright receiver, maybe he can help the young guys a bit, but I certainly wouldn't lose sleep if he wasn't on the team, or Parrish or 3/4 of the roster.

These are minor concerns in a huge mess, like the house is burning down, and your concerned about the food in the refrigerator.

Just about ANY of these guys could be justifiably cut, and it wouldn't effect the upcoming season.

If it's because you like Reed as a player and a person, the best thing that could happen to him is getting cut/traded to another team that might win a few games. He is currently just in limbo with the Bills, going nowhere.

I use to think the same thing about reed until I watched last season. Not only did he turn into Edwards go to guy, he was great at moving the chains, blocking, and being a great slot receiver. With owens and evans, reed is the best option at slot, and he is better than any other choices,

But I just opened that jar of gherkins.

Guest dog14787
I use to think the same thing about reed until I watched last season. Not only did he turn into Edwards go to guy, he was great at moving the chains, blocking, and being a great slot receiver. With owens and evans, reed is the best option at slot, and he is better than any other choices,

With the hard drive failure and loss of avatars recently its so good to see you, ummm, Numark :worthy:

Great? If he was that great at moving the chains etc, the Bills offense wouldn't have sucked. He is alright.