"Other Surprises in the Offing"?

Fewell733

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to go out on a limb here with two possibilities that no one may have considered: Langston Walker (who I could easily see being cut for financial reasons), and Keith Ellison.

Limp Dicky has a man crush on Ellison, I think its Kelsey,Fine, and Florence,possibly even Hamdan

do people actually think we'd cut whitner? and what, go with Ko Simpson, Bryan Scott, a rookie, and some special teams gunners?

you'd have to be nuts. He's our only safety that can reliably cover people. A 4-3 with safeties that can't cover is a huge liability. Ask New Orleans.

do people actually think we'd cut whitner? and what, go with Ko Simpson, Bryan Scott, a rookie, and some special teams gunners?

you'd have to be nuts. He's our only safety that can reliably cover people. A 4-3 with safeties that can't cover is a huge liability. Ask New Orleans.

Ko Simpson was traded to the Lions yesterday.

I don't think the Bills should cut Whitner, but with this team, anything is possible. Also, I believe that Whitner is scheduled to make close to $4 million, and if economics is part of the analysis as to who gets cut, then this could be more possible than any of us would otherwise think.

Ko is making thousands elsewhere now.