Done Whitner's Facebook Page...

Astrobot

From Donte's Facebook page:

"1 heartbeat amongst 1 group of men Lead [sic] the right way can accomplish something great! But they must keep there [sic] heads down and mouth closed and trust eachother, not like eachother but love eachother!"

led the right way --Jauron?

heads down -- looking for someone to blame?

trust each other -- some players trying to do too much

Wouldn't exactly be a shocker. We've already heard grumblings and insinuations that some players aren't happy with the failure of the coaching staff to put them in positions to succeed.

how in Gods name can you come to that conclusion by reading that statement. some of you guys are brain dead!

Is this the newest version of the bickering Bills?

It would seem that the dissention would need to come from the offense or the defense towards the offense.

Sorry but there are no indications from last season nor this preseason that suggests there is reason to believe this offense will be any more successful. They have put lipstick on the pig with the no-huddle stuff but the basic system is still a holdover from Fairchild. Goes back what 5 years? It has been a dismal failure over that stretch.

Let's hope the secret meetings and the addition of TO changes things.

Wouldn't exactly be a shocker. We've already heard grumblings and insinuations that some players aren't happy with the failure of the coaching staff to put them in positions to succeed.

I havent seen anything that the players are upset with the failures of the coaching staff. Do you have a link? Im just curious where you have seen/heard this. I hope its true. Either they lose because of him, or win in spite of him. either way Im ok with it.

Is this the newest version of the bickering Bills?

It would seem that the dissention would need to come from the offense or the defense towards the offense.

Sorry but there are no indications from last season nor this preseason that suggests there is reason to believe this offense will be any more successful. They have put lipstick on the pig with the no-huddle stuff but the basic system is still a holdover from Fairchild. Goes back what 5 years? It has been a dismal failure over that stretch.

Let's hope the secret meetings and the addition of TO changes things.

Wishful thinking. The bickering bills were Probowlers and future Hall of Famers fighting. Not guys that would be lucky to start on most other teams.

I haven't had a chance to look at his Facebook page, so could you let me know if he used a lot of LOLs or ROFLMAOs? Because if he's spending any time cyber-laughing in the background, I'm going to be really, really whiny about it. Successful football teams don't LOL in the background while posting on Facebook.

I haven't had a chance to look at his Facebook page, so could you let me know if he used a lot of LOLs or ROFLMAOs? Because if he's spending any time cyber-laughing in the background, I'm going to be really, really whiny about it. Successful football teams don't LOL in the background while posting on Facebook.

I would think successful teams don't give a sh*t about Facebook.

This is what I hate about Facebook & Twitter...professional players who post on these sites are only concerned with getting attention. The public is like paparazzi when it comes to social networking sites - people will sit and wait for every little thing that someone posts or tweets and then turn that into a story. The media and many of the fans are starting to use these posts as official news outlets and I can't stand it.

You can graduate from Ohio State without knowing how to spell of form a proper sentence? :sick:

PTR

Maybe donte and long-hair should spell check each other's work before they post. Or someone on the team should grow some stones and tell both of them to worry about playing their positions instead of creeping online. Damn twatters.

From Donte's Facebook page:

"1 heartbeat amongst 1 group of men Lead [sic] the right way can accomplish something great! But they must keep there [sic] heads down and mouth closed and trust eachother, not like eachother but love eachother!"

led the right way --Jauron?

heads down -- looking for someone to blame?

trust each other -- some players trying to do too much

You're reading way too much into it.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of humor, and this wasn't even funny.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of humor, and this wasn't even funny.

So let me guess, you were one of the guys who got his Victoria Secrets Cheekies in a bunch because someone may have been laughing in the locker room. Man, if that kind of thing tweaks your noggin, I'm not quite sure how you're going to make it to the bye week. In the long list of things wrong with this team, being a little quieter in the locker room is pretty far down at the bottom.

But thanks for chiming in.