Official game day thread - Bills vs. Packers

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

told you guys our line sucked and would be exposed. the run blocking tonight is about as bad as I've ever seen

True and it's the same as last year, solid NT play by the opposing team spells the end of any offense.

You think 3 years of this same problem would force Jauron to maybe examine the situation.

Why would he though when he can keep drafting CB's and stressing zone defense.

GB just showed how to properly execute the screen pass without letting a lineman hit the player after 3 yards and cause a fumble cause the OL is standing around picking his nose instead of blocking the guy...

Absolute jail breaks thru the OL.

that screen play that jackson fumbled on was well played by the line -- letting those 2 guys up was intentional, it's how screens work. jackson had space too, he just paused too long no thinking what was behind him.

our d is playing horribly now

fire jauron tonight and give marty schottenheimer whatever he wants to fix this team...at least with marty you know we will be handing off to marshawn,fred jackson and dominick all day long!

I'm beginning to believe that that may be a good idea.

This team looks horrible and it pisses me off like you have no idea!

All these stories coming out of training camp painted the picture of a very soft team. Well, here it is. Soft and stupid.

That Packer defense is looking real good.

Turnover after turnover.

So...

Looks like the Bills have done a fine job working on their problems with the 3-4 Defense huh?

If ANYONE is expecting a career loser like Jauron to come up with the answers this team needs they are going to be SO sadly mistaken...

Jauron = Loser...He'll find a way to lose...

And that's that... :ph34r: