Official game day thread - Bills vs. Packers

after the game at the press conference jauron will dust off last years speeches and say how green bay is a tough team,and we made a bunch of mistakes that we will have to correct........the only correction should be ralph stepping up and firing him on the spot...he is a hall of famer now he should act like one!

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the replay of the TD sweep, the d-line was unbalanced to the defensive right side. Why on erth would that be called at the goalline. It is an block for the tackle on McGee, when he has no to block as the Tight End direct the DE to the inside.

Terrible alignment - thats on the coaching staff.

Firing DJ is like wiping your nose while you've got a bad cold. It's temporary relief, buy the idiots in the front office still remain. And they're the disease no one talks about.

I disagree...To an extent anyway...I definitely believe Jauron and this Staff is problem #1, 2 and so on...

This Team has talent...The Coaching is brutal...It's just laughable how unprepared they can look at times...We are not even in the same league as most NFL Teams...We have lost YEARS now under Dead Dick and this joke of a staff...YEARS!!!...

Y'all will see when we get a real NFL HC...Assuming they do that, which I admit is not a very good assumption to make...But I can always hope...Looking forward to that Coaching landmark after week one when we get it handed to Us from a top NFL HC and Jauron goes 20 Games under .500 for His HC'ing career...

Oh joy... :ph34r:

Wow!!! Any time we are against a decent team (GB and TENN) we look horrible. I think we are in trouble this year. Same team, different year.

I don't have the exact number but with Dicky Jauron as coach the Bills have seldomly beat teams with .500 or better records. It's some absurd number, less than 5 I think.

Dick gets cuckolded by better coaches/motivated teams.

after the game at the press conference jauron will dust off last years speeches and say how green bay is a tough team,and we made a bunch of mistakes that we will have to correct........the only correction should be ralph stepping up and firing him on the spot...he is a hall of famer now he should act like one!

What do you think he should say?

Big thing I'm noticing is that whenever a Packer Defense is making thew tackle he's hitting at the ball trying o cause the fumble while the Bills D is just glad to make a tackle. This entire game has been a pathetic display for the Bills so far. And we'll have a few good Jauron-isms trying to explain it away