Maybin Update

Was listing to John Clayton this evening on ESPN radio and according to him Maybin will be signing within the next 24 to 48 hours. According to Clayton all #1 picks are close to signing (even Crabtree) with the exception of Smith

If true, Clayton is the man, the guy with the inside info.

If wrong he always was and still is an idiot!!

No other info on my part, just reporting what Clayton stated.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to live in a world where that gets you fired

Elaine's Boss: George I understand that you had sex with the cleaning lady on your desk.

George: Is that wrong? Should I not have done that?

Boss: Your fired!

George: You know if someone would have told me that I wouldn't have done it. Where I used to work people did that all of the time.

What a waste of 3 weeks of training camp time for Maybin, and 2 weeks for the other guys. <_<

"Training Camp is way overrated..."

Regards,

Bruce Smith

PS:

Make the world a better place, punch Bill Bellichick in the face

He got hammered and pulled out his dick to show it off in front of female espn staffers, and it was not the first time.

I think you got Salisbury confused with Harold Reynolds who used to be on "Baseball Tonight" <_<

Actually, I think Sean got a coaching job, QB coach I believe, in the college ranks somewhere.

If true, Clayton is the man, the guy with the inside info.

If wrong he always was and still is an idiot!!

Damn right!

Ah, yes. His patented "Salisbury Steak" routine. It never caught on in Bristol.

<_<

Damn Right!

:P

I think you got Salisbury confused with Harold Reynolds who used to be on "Baseball Tonight" <_<

Actually, I think Sean got a coaching job, QB coach I believe, in the college ranks somewhere.

Why you pissing on all this fun? :cry:

Elaine's Boss: George I understand that you had sex with the cleaning lady on your desk.

George: Is that wrong? Should I not have done that?

Boss: Your fired!

George: You know if someone would have told me that I wouldn't have done it. Where I used to work people did that all of the time.

Good stuff <_<

What a waste of 3 weeks of training camp time for Maybin, and 2 weeks for the other guys. <_<

Thing is we may not know how good this kid could have been this season

without the benefit of camp.

I just hope this does not impact more than just this season.

The only way to clear this logjam is if these guys forget about Crabtree and focus on just their

contracts for slotting purposes.

Hysterical. 15 years ago I worked at a place where people did that stuff all the time and it didn't get you fired. Two guys actually took their pants and briefs off in a bar and then served drinks to a table of women. No problem. Nobody complained. No big deal the next day.