Terrell's toe?

Billistic

I think I'll wait until the team reports more on it.

Sprained, per Riter. Not practicing tonight. And since it is a night practice, presumably Wawrow will have more about this later in the evening.

Sprained, per Riter. Not practicing tonight. And since it is a night practice, presumably Wawrow will have more about this later in the evening.

Hope it's not turf toe.

How long will the effects of the injury last?

A simple toe sprain can be treated with rest, ice, elevation, and anti-inflammatory drugs. Pain and swelling can disappear and full range of motion return within 24 to 48 hours.

More serious toe sprains or a toe fracture may last 7 to 10 days. An acute form of toe sprain - turf toe - is accompanied by pain, swelling, and loss of range of motion that can last weeks or even months.

So lets stop all the speculation and let the damn team report the injury

They have. Riter's info was from Jauron's statement. Here's the release on the media site:

The Buffalo Bills head coach Dick Jauron has issued the following statement with regard to Terrell Owens’ status for tonight’s practice.

“Terrell Owens will not participate in tonight’s practice due to a sprained toe. I will address his status in more detail following tonight’s practice session.”

wha? i haven't done enough, today! sheesh, you people are demanding.

jw

:unsure:

Hey, aren't you supposed to be at work right now? (Yeah, I should edit this line to include a :unsure:.)

Think anyone will get a non-TO word in edgewise with Jauron after practice?

Doesn't he realize he just signed with Buffalo?

He will be lucky if that sprain doesn't turn into gangrene and he gets hit by the ambulance.

He's just lucky it isn't turf head. That would be majorly serious for Owens.