[closed]Rumor: Vick visited Buffalo

Mopreme

FWIW

Not that I believe it but I just heard a third-hand rumor that Vick flew into Buffalo tonite. Just saying.

I hate to be that guy, but I also heard from a friend of a friend who works airport security that Vick did fly in here relatively late this night, and the Bills are planning a noon press conference. I'm taking it with a grain of salt...

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to be that guy, but I also heard from a friend of a friend who works airport security that Vick did fly in here relatively late this night, and the Bills are planning a noon press conference. I'm taking it with a grain of salt...

This guy shows up like Clockwork.

I have to get this on record, but anyone who's spent five minutes with me knows this already ...

I don't want him here. I still can't forgive the nature of what he did. I am an animal lover. All three of my cats ae rescues. A crime against a domestic animal is particularly aggregious because they are ... well, DOMESTIC. They are bred to trust us. It's not like shooting a bear or a deer while hunting. You don't say "Here, bear..." and the bear comes running - eyes wide with unconditional trust - to be shot. What Vick did would not allow me to ever pay money to support a team that signs him. Including my beloved Bills. And again, if you know me, you know what it takes to say that... Fan since '68 ... attended 275 games (so far) ... It would take a LOT to get me to boycot. This would qualify.

i know this is only adding fuel to the speculative fire, but i just got a text message from a friend of mine in buffalo who said he heard Vick was staying at the hyatt downtown tonight. dont shoot the messanger, this is a rumor thread mind you.

I have to get this on record, but anyone who's spent five minutes with me knows this already ...

I don't want him here. I still can't forgive the nature of what he did. I am an animal lover. All three of my cats ae rescues. A crime against a domestic animal is particularly aggregious because they are ... well, DOMESTIC. They are bred to trust us. It's not like shooting a bear or a deer while hunting. You don't say "Here, bear..." and the bear comes running - eyes wide with unconditional trust - to be shot. What Vick did would not allow me to ever pay money to support a team that signs him. Including my beloved Bills. And again, if you know me, you know what it takes to say that... Fan since '68 ... attended 275 games (so far) ... It would take a LOT to get me to boycot. This would qualify.

<_<

Great post.

i know this is only adding fuel to the speculative fire, but i just got a text message from a friend of mine in buffalo who said he heard Vick was staying at the hyatt downtown tonight. dont shoot the messanger, this is a rumor thread mind you.

If Mike Vick stayed at the Hyatt downtown he would turn around and leave Buffalo and never come back...that place is a dump

If Mike Vick stayed at the Hyatt downtown he would turn around and leave Buffalo and never come back...that place is a dump

I was about to say the same thing...sheesh, what a way for us to show him the "wonders of Buffalo"!

I assume a trip to The Pink is next on the agenda?

PIA I am with you been a Bills fan since 1963, season tickets from 67 till 1990 when I moved from Buffalo. I also have rescue animals and as I stated in another thread I can forgive some crimes but this is beyond my ability to forgive.

I may still watch and listen however likely sell my tickets for the games I was planning on attending as well as not buying any Bills gear and would likely remove flags from house, stickers from Cars etc. Let him go to Dallas, Oakland or some other place but I would rather see another crappy season than have this guy on my team.