The Definition of Insanity……

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...how in fact do my posts get disappeared? How come you can see them and quote them, but no one else can?

Everyone knows. And, in this rare case, so do you.

Do you perhaps have a personal vendetta against me because I jokingly referred to you as a joke?

Am I to forever play Mercutio to your magnificent Tybalt?

I have no recollection of you referring to me as "a joke". Not saying you didn't, of course, just that I don't remember it.

So, to answer your question, "No".

Wow...how in fact do my posts get disappeared? How come you can see them and quote them, but no one else can?

The post jester quoted from 10:32 didn't disappear. Nothing from within 20 minutes of that time in the trash can. Instead, it was apparently rewritten by the person who posted it.

Glad to clear that up.

The post jester quoted from 10:32 didn't disappear. Nothing from within 20 minutes of that time in the trash can. Instead, it was apparently rewritten by the person who posted it.

Glad to clear that up.

also, please clear up the post that The Dean referred to above

No, that was posted.

You also had a post that asked where the other four commandments were.

How might that one have disappeared?

also, please clear up the post that The Dean referred to above

How might that one have disappeared?

Dunno. Was that before or after the other one?

And I certainly wouldn't have nuked it -- in fact, if Deano has it right, I would have thought it was pretty funny.

Dunno. Was that before or after the other one?

And I certainly wouldn't have nuked it -- in fact, if Deano has it right, I would have thought it was pretty funny.

Lori: I replied to the post by DazedandConfused of "today, 9:03", and The Dean clearly saw the post for the few seconds it was extant.

My post stated: "You forgot the other Four Commandments.", right The Dean?

Did I revise that post or did TBD delete it?

Simple question, really...

Lori: I replied to the post by DazedandConfused of "today, 9:03", and The Dean clearly saw the post for the few seconds it was extant.

Yes, it was there. I assume you edited it.

Really, it isn't. I know *I* didn't do anything to it, but I'd have to ask around to see whether or not anyone else did.

Really, it isn't. I know *I* didn't do anything to it, but I'd have to ask around to see whether or not anyone else did.

I'm on CA time. No rush here. Might be worth straightening out.

Thanks for your trouble...

You assume too much.

Allow Lori answer for TBD.

It seems like an odd thing for a mod to delete (compared to many other posts on TSW).

This once happened to me, and I couldn't understand it, either.

It seems like an odd thing for a mod to delete (compared to many other posts on TSW).

This once happened to me, and I couldn't understand it, either.

Patience, old adversary. Perhaps dear Lori can clear this up.

Not too long ago, I had an entire thread deleted (containing several comments by other individuals).

It's their basketball, but, to me at least, it would be nice if they would state that a post has been removed by the Administration, like on the major national sports boards.

P-the-P: Most excellent stuff! ...and your comment was superb also.

The metric for excellence is how many of the insider, elitist, blind, homie feral pig pack you manage to tick off, and you're well into the red.

Congratulations and sincere best wishes.

It would appear you're trying quite diligently to achieve your stated objective. I guess its good to have goals, huh.

is repeating the same actions over and over again and expecting a different outcome, which is entirely applicable to the true bill-ievers, half-brains, and, yes, Tim Graham, the ESPN Blogger that shows up at this urinal regularly for his periodic rub and tug free of charge from the natives. What I saw Sunday night cannot be dismissed as a pre-season game, no game planning, or some other form of denial for sweeping another putrid performance under the Two Bills Drive carpet. Yes, it was another sh*t storm that is part of a 10 year run of futility complements of the newly minted Hall Famer, Mr. Ralph Wilson. The game could have easily been number 17 of the 2008 campaign; jail breaks up the middle of the o-line, undersized slow defensive ends stoned at the line of scrimmage, Lynch averaging 2 yards a carry, Ellison being Ellison, and opponents converting a high percentage of third and longs. Oh, I forgot, the gift wrapping looked sharp in the silver anniversary threads, but once the box was opened it was the same pile of sh*t; some very fine business schools call that marketing; which I believe is the formal education of our stellar GM (please correct me if I am wrong on this one). Same coach, same management team, same college scouts, same owner, and practically the same roster and many of you, as validated through your posts, and sucks to-be-you season ticket purchases, are expecting a different outcome, pure “insanity” I tell you! Lord knows I have tried to shed light on the problems and people like Jerry Sullivan regularly steal my content, but take it for what its worth:

1.) Modrak is simply the most pathetic talent evaluator I have ever seen. Trading proven players away to give this guy additional draft picks is like giving a stripper more 20s, at the end of the night you’re left with an empty wallet, your right or left hand, and a roll of toilet paper. Add Leodis McKelvin to the list of Buffalo Bills first round busts; the guy is horrible. He must feel like a turkey around the middle of October as the world will watch pilgrim Brady carve him to pieces. Don’t hold your collective breathes for Maybin either as he will make Erik Flowers look like Bruce Smith. One year undersized wonder is holding out for a monster contract, is he kidding he was drafted by Modrak? Then again, all his leverage will be gone once he makes it to NFL game film (see JP Losman).

2.) Is the prized free agent center really white and did he really play for Carolina last year because he sure looked like Marvin Fowler with a case of Michael Jackson’s weird skin disease?

3.) The other day Bela-cheatkicka** picked up a pro bowl pass rusher for a 3rd and 4th next year; if the “marketing guy” didn’t have is head up his a** we could have gotten the same player because a 3rd and 4th for Modrak is like walk-on free agents for anybody else. Hell, I would have given the Raiders our entire 2008 draft class as well as the picks.

4.) Nobody fool themselves, Aaron Schobel is toast. It was evident even before last season. His quickness is gone.

5.) Everybody including Tim Graham please stop referring to Lee Evans as some super talent waiting to explode. He is a very poor man’s Cliff Branch, a stop and go, post pattern route runner with no ability to find seams, break tackles, or in other words, move the chains, a one trick pony. In five minutes TO showed why he is TO, by far the best talent this team has had in over a decade. Watching TO light-up Edwards and Jauron on the sidelines will be the highlight of this season.

6.) Many of you supported the Peters trade; what did “short-arms” Wilson really save a whole $30 million or so in guaranteed money? When one considers the money pissed away on the likes of Kelsey, Denny, Kyle Williams, Whitner, the entire 2008 draft class, free agents like Fowler/Royal/Dockery, what are we talking about, a deckchair off of the Titanic? Trading a two-time Pro Bowl “left tackle” at 26 years of age so that we can draft a couple more useless corner backs and you people are stampeding to the ticket window to catch this circus? I hope the inheritors of the Wilson Family Trust remember to send out the thank you notes. It is a crime you guys can’t get a tax deduction for your charitable contributions!!

I can go on and on, but I frankly have had enough. Honestly, I have canceled my NFL Ticket and I have re-routed my home opener weekend to a golf destination because it simply makes no sense to watch this nonsense anymore. God bless and Good luck, The Pipe!!!

Leadership of this website please allow me the decency of having this as my last post; I am giving you complete and total permission to terminate my membership.

I too have canceled my Sunday Ticket this year. The Bills need big changes in the front office and coaching staff before they will compete for anything. Frankly, I can't see any reason to be optimistic for a playoff victory this year. Until Jauron and others are replaced, this is simply a positioning year for what's next. You have to hope that Ralph regains a sense of urgency toward this team and starts the wheel of change rolling soon. Hope for that is a reason to stay tuned.