OFFICAL GAME DAY THREAD

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is skooby anyway, haven't seen him around.

Maybe he has another new alias. He has finally irritated enough people that he had to change names again. We will still recognize his posts if that's the case though.

I've got some ribs going, a 12'er of High Life in the fridge, the flag up and the new Poz jersey on.

Like Cube said, today is a good day...

I just can't bring myself to break out the jersey for preseason. I think it helps get me a little more geared up for the regular season. Preseason is such a let down that I don't want to put the bad mojo on the jersey.

It's great to have Buffalo Bills football back. I'm just excited to see the team back on the field. As far as tonight's game goes, it'll more likely be very ugly. Which is what most preseason games are.

Still I can not wait to see the players. The long wait is over, the talking stops, the action starts. GO BILLS!!!!!

You'll have to create a login, but it's the best around. I used it all last year to watch the game outside on the laptop & smoke cigars.

http://homertv.webs.com

Mooo-Chose-Grassy Ass! You rock!! :rolleyes:

What's funny about this thread...Skooby will somehow act like he hasn't seen it and still start his Official Gameday Thread in an hour or so. <_<

I'm picking 7:53 for the time stamp.

It's great to have Buffalo Bills football back. I'm just excited to see the team back on the field. As far as tonight's game goes, it'll more likely be very ugly. Which is what most preseason games are.

Still I can not wait to see the players. The long wait is over, the talking stops, the action starts. GO BILLS!!!!!

Same here. I expect the game to suck and I know it is meaningless.

But I am pumped, nonetheless. It's FOOTBALL (or a reasonable facsimile thereof).

Where are you watching the game Mark?