Free Madden 10 with SI Offer

For you Madden players out there, SI has a subscription offer for 28 issues, free Madden 10 for your console of choice, and a Hall of Fame DVD for $49. That's less than the game itself, plus you get SI. Just beware of the fine print, which includes automatic renewal charged to your card if you don't call to cancel first. It's supposed to ship within 1-2 weeks of release date, which is 8/14.

www.sitvoffer.com

For you Madden players out there, SI has a subscription offer for 28 issues, free Madden 10 for your console of choice, and a Hall of Fame DVD for $49. That's less than the game itself, plus you get SI. Just beware of the fine print, which includes automatic renewal charged to your card if you don't call to cancel first. It's supposed to ship within 1-2 weeks of release date, which is 8/14.

www.sitvoffer.com

When do you have to cancel by?

When do you have to cancel by?

It doesn't say, only that they will renew you in time for uninterrupted service. So I would cancel at least 4 weeks before the 28 weeks are up. You can also cancel at any time, keep Madden, and get a full refund for all the unmailed issues - minus $26 for the gifts. So theoretically you could get an issue or two of SI, receive Madden, then cancel and keep the game for about $26. I could see some getting the NFL 2009 preview edition then cancelling.

also be careful. They way it works, is that they buy the extra product they dont sell at gameshops initial 2 week offering, so you get wayyyy after release!

I expect to have it in my hands by the 21st. Game would cost $66 with tax at the store here, I'll grab it for $26. That's worth 1 week for me :w00t:

• 4 weeks later...
Are any of the older Wii versions of Madden worth getting?

This is the first one I ever got. I played it for the Genesis, Playstation and Game Cube. I always liked it back then.

The passing controls are obnoxious and the graphics are cartoonish.

The reviews aren't great for this one. They seem slightly better for past ones. You can get last years used for just a few bucks, I think.