Programming note: Chuck Dickerson on WECK 1230

Lori

From Brad: "Riter Radio is kicking it old school with Chuck Dickerson today at 5 and Larry Felser next week Tuesday at 4."

Dickerson will be on (by phone) for the first segment at 5 p.m. today; Felser will be IN STUDIO for an entire hour next week.

From Brad: "Riter Radio is kicking it old school with Chuck Dickerson today at 5 and Larry Felser next week Tuesday at 4."

Dickerson will be on (by phone) for the first segment at 5 p.m. today; Felser will be IN STUDIO for an entire hour next week.

Thanks. I'll be sure NOT to listen to Dickerson. I'll never forgive the vengeful old coot. I'm serious.

PTR

Thanks. Can you tell us where that station is on the dial? am or fm?

Thanks. Can you tell us where that station is on the dial? am or fm?

:huh:

Yeah, that would help, wouldn't it? For those in the Buffalo area, WECK is at 1230 AM, or you can tune in the Webcast online.

PTR, I'm not a fan either. But the guy did coach Bruce Smith and work for Ralph Wilson, so it makes sense for Brad to talk to him this week.

:huh:

Yeah, that would help, wouldn't it? For those in the Buffalo area, WECK is at 1230 AM, or you can tune in the Webcast online.

PTR, I'm not a fan either. But the guy did coach Bruce Smith and work for Ralph Wilson, so it makes sense for Brad to talk to him this week.

Thanks, I'll tune in. Always enjoy listening to someone who actually likes football (rather than hockey) on a Buffalo radio station.

Thanks, I'll tune in. Always enjoy listening to someone who actually likes football (rather than hockey) on a Buffalo radio station.

True, although he seems to hate the Bills every bit as much as the idiots on 'GR. I'll tune in for a sample - if for no other reason than to see if he's mellowed at all - and maybe try to call in and piss him off. :huh:

"Hi, coach? Yeah coach, this is Bob from Depew...hey coach, why did Levy fire your big fat stupid sorry ass after the loss to the Redskins in Superbowl XXVI?"

Then, he'll challenge me to a fist fight...

... Larry Felser on the radio ... reminds me of the old days of WBEN ... first John Murphy then Howard Simon ... Monday Evening Quaterback ... Vic was on Thursdays I think ... my world stopped at 5:55 when the radio got turned on for 3 plus hours ... Murph used to do 6 hour gigs sometimes ... ah, those were the days ... tom

Thanks. I'll be sure NOT to listen to Dickerson. I'll never forgive the vengeful old coot. I'm serious.

PTR

no doubt. WECK will turn into WGR lite while he's on...why do people think Schoop turned into such an arrogant obnoxious prick after going to WGR? He learned it from his 1st co-host there...Dickerson

no doubt. WECK will turn into WGR lite while he's on...why do people think Schoop turned into such an arrogant obnoxious prick after going to WGR? He learned it from his 1st co-host there...Dickerson

Chuck has a right to be a cantankerous old fart; he's in his 70s. What's Schoop's excuse?

Thank God! It's 5:07 pm and I am listening now...I sure miss the REAL COACH !! I try to listen to WGR550 AM and it is so unbearable anymore that most of the time I shut it off! They talk about movies and motorcycles and celebrities and other

topics that have nothing to do with sports. They do this so often and go on and on about it for hours. I literally can shut my radio off at 6:30 am and turn it back at 9 am and they are still on the same subject repeating themselves. When they do actual sports they beat that subject to death as well and focus so much on the Sabres that it is sickening....and I am a Sabres fan too! Please COACH (Chuck) come back to Buffalo as you are needed and I know you will give me the dose of football that I need! Today's a Great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Someone was asleep at the switch at WECK. Brad: What do yo think of TO? Coach: A pure unadulterated !@#$! :huh: Came through loud and clear!

He might be an ass but T.O might very well be the BEST wr that has ever put on a Bills uniform..He does it all..Blocks goes over the middle and can take it to the barn..So what he holds his QB's responsible to getting him the ball. He is a freaking man among boys on the field..Donovan choked in the big game and he called him out..The dude played with a bum leg and he dominated..They shoulda gotten him the ball more and they woulda shut Belicheat up then..He should do it in the lockerroom though not in the press and thats his biggest downfall..I would take a ass acting T.O in his prime over a crybaby get me the ball throwing my helmet Andre Reed any game of the season...

Dang I missed this. I was using Mozilla and the player wouldn't come up. I tried IE later and it worked because it was too late, the show was over. Is "the Coach" on a regular show? I know he was a few years ago. I talked to him once after game to say that I thought Alex Van Pelt may be a better choice at QB than Clod Tollins.

Please let us know if he's going to be on again and I'll try to listen to it. I don't always agree with him, but he is funny.

Dang I missed this. I was using Mozilla and the player wouldn't come up. I tried IE later and it worked because it was too late, the show was over. Is "the Coach" on a regular show? I know he was a few years ago. I talked to him once after game to say that I thought Alex Van Pelt may be a better choice at QB than Clod Tollins.

Please let us know if he's going to be on again and I'll try to listen to it. I don't always agree with him, but he is funny.

http://buffalomainevent.blogspot.com/2009/...e-ralph-to.html