last night's TO show

I want to check that place out. Anyway, that waiter got destroyed. If ever the time was right for a gorgeous waitress to appear, that was it. They probably thought they were doing right by sending their most able server out.

He got destroyed for having a really good voice. It was funny, but like, if that's what you get called out for on national TV, you've lived well.

Yup. The Buffalo Chop House. First floor.Best restaurant in Buffalo.......

Yes chop house for sure, notice the high red velvet seat backs in the background. And the male waiter which for some dumb ass reason is a staple of buffalo restaurants. I mean, when I go to a bar, or a restaurant, I DO NOT WANT A DUDE bringing me sh*t and asking how my sh*t was. I want a slightly dumb good looking chick....and so does TO.

get it together restaurant owners.

I mean, when I go to a bar, or a restaurant, I DO NOT WANT A DUDE bringing me sh*t and asking how my sh*t was. I want a slightly dumb good looking chick....and so does TO.

I was working out of town and my co-workers and I went out to eat one night. Walk in, the two hostesses were hot, the waitresses we can see were hot. We get seated, and "Hello, my name is Steve, what would you like to drink?" appears. Out of the whole place, we get the one dude waiter.

The restaurant scene was pretty funny. What restaurant was that? Also, what stadium was he running in when he was doing that mini workout?

If there are negative comments about buffalo going on, they are cutting all of them out of the show.

Well, all participants have to sign releases, allowing their image on the show. I'm sure the server was made aware of the circumstance, and realized it was all in good fun. There was nothing malicious about T.O.s imitation of the waiter's presentation and vocal inflection. It could even have been taken as somewhat flattering.

Does anyone else think that TO shows signs of gynecomastia?

I believe TO has muscle, not excess mammary tissue. He's not exactly in the same category as Bill Parcells, Bill Belichick, or Gregg Williams - the all-time NFL coaching man-boob triumvirate.

I think it was the Buffalo Chop House.

Probably the most overrated restaurant in Buffalo. I have been there a half dozen times. The service is slow and it's a very loud restaurant. The food is good, but far from great. And for the price, I expect more. EB Green's & Fiamma Steak are much better steak house's for the same price.

As for the show, it was a pretty entertaining episode. Showed off Buffalo in a very good way. I mentioned a while back the folks were encouraged to go to the airport to greet TO and got scrutinized, but oh well. And the B&B part was hilarious. Just the look on TO's face when he found out they were sharing a room was classic. Good stuff!!

Just to make sure you're aware, that part was concocted, too.

It might have been a surprise for Owens (maybe), but those people were invited to come down and be on TV. They didn't just happen to guess which flight Owens would be on.

Just curious, but you know for a fact that the people were invited to come down?

He got destroyed for having a really good voice. It was funny, but like, if that's what you get called out for on national TV, you've lived well.

lol for sure. You look like a idiot because your literate and polite. Doesn't the waiter know its not cool to have good grammar?

For anyone in Canada who is interested, the T.O. show is being aired on Sunday nights, at 7:00pm on City TV. The first one is tomorrow night from 7-8. I know I was hoping to watch it, and just happened to see a commercial for it on City one night.