Vick reinstated on conditional basis

Thanks. The busted link had me wondering.

You see how the one in my post is shortened with an ellipsisisis. If you try to cut/paste that, you end up with the one in the original post.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure his mommy and daddy will continue to pay the bills.

Mom's waiting for me upstairs :rolleyes: /. I have dad dialed in with a paid for Red Durango 4X4 / V8 and the nicest pad in Buffalo for a older single guy, he's happy. I left the Buffalo area 15 years ago today, whoa.

You're arguing semantics here. It was a mistake. Mistakes can still be purposeful and systematic. and many, many mistakes = a big terrible mistake. It's not like he said it was an accident.

Hitler's relatives will be happy to hear that.

(Is this the first Hitler reference in this thread? What do I win?)

Mom's waiting for me upstairs :rolleyes: /. I have dad dialed in with a paid for Red Durango 4X4 / V8 and the nicest pad in Buffalo for a older single guy, he's happy. I left the Buffalo area 15 years ago today, whoa.

James Thurber wrote a short story about you...

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Absolutely nothing you say is true, but I'll give you credit for a vivid fantasy life.

A few questions that you should answer:

1. Have you ever been in a position of high esteem, wealth, and prestige and have it all taken from you in your prime due to a terrible mistake on your part?

2. Have you ever been to prison?

3. Have you ever been under house arrest?

4. Are you Mike Vick?

If you answered no to any of these questions, please do us all a favor and just keep your opinions to yourself.

I'm all for people saying Vick doesn't deserve a second chance. Anyone who says that has a legit argument and I can see where they are coming from. But people who assume he hasn't changed a bit after all of that happening to him? Who the hell are you? I understand this was all his fault, but I'm willing to bet 90% of the people on this message board have never had anything this life changing happen in their lives. To go from one extreme to another in a matter of months. It's unfathomable to think that he "hasn't changed a bit." Unfathomable to think and absolutely moronic to state.

I cannot stand people who talk about things like they have ANY idea when they haven't experienced anything close to it. It's sad.

Im with this wad, but I hope Mike Vick hasnt changed...who are we to judge what this dude does on his own time. If he wants to run a dog fighting ring, then so be it.

Viva Ron Mexico!

won't happen...Ralph's against it and even if he's gone, Jim Kelly is against it

Also, sticking someone who could cause a QB controversy on the team would be counterproductive. Jauron's trying to keep his job...not lose it

Did you personally talk to Ralph about it? Where did you get this info from? just made it up probably

Drayton Florence may not make the 53 man roster.

Yup. With Corner running ahead of him and Lankster impressing early on, how much would the Bills be paying a No. 5 CB?

Of course, on the flip side, McKelvin didn't exactly dominate in practice this weekend. His performance made me a little ... well, you know ... nervous.

I love the Twitter fad with NFL players.

Brian Moorman posted a tweet awhile ago claiming that him and Rian Lindell are hanging out watching a baseball game. They're not at the club? They're not making it rain?

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRDDDDSSSSSS!

Well, they no longer have Triple-A baseball in Buffalo, so ...

How many here are for like GOD said, turning the other cheek and forgiving one another. When will the past be the past?

Didn't you just post in another thread your opinion that Vick should never be allowed to play another down in the NFL? Great consistency.

GO BILLS!!!

Fitzgerald and Hamdan suck. GO Bills!!

I was at camp on Sunday afternoon, and I was pleasantly surprised with how Ryan Fitzpatrick looked, albeit without full pads. Great velocity on the over the middle throws. Decent touch on the long passes. Hamdan looked very bad and could easily be cut to open a roster spot for Vick if needed.