TO Debuts w/ the Bills

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL here is a photo of Lynch on the sideline with a uniform malfuction:

http://www.macnmotion.com/billscamp2009/lynch_0861.jpg

That's his Corey McIntyre impression.

Sorry - too easy :wallbash: I feel bad for Corey that this will be people's lasting memory of him.

Anyone notice how Gay and 12 year olds seem to pop up in one persons vocabulary all the time, Kind of makes you wonder whats constantly on this fellas mind.

Maybe you should bring back your scary avatar so people might be less inclined to mess with you. Oh, and write some sweet lyrics to some inane song while you're at it. :wallbash:

Guest dog14787
Maybe you should bring back your scary avatar so people might be less inclined to mess with you. Oh, and write some sweet lyrics to some inane song while you're at it. :wallbash:

Why don't you address those issues with someone who can really help you with them and stick to the topics at hand.

I could care less about your BS and so could 99% of the normal ,everyday posters here on TSW.

This isn't my thread and its not about me until someone made it that way so take it somewhere else.

Why don't you address those issues with someone who can really help you with them and stick to the topics at hand.

I could care less about your BS and so could 99% of the normal ,everyday posters here on TSW.

This isn't my thread and its not about me until someone made it that way so take it somewhere else.

You hijack the thread and make it about Dean, and then come back with this?! Precious.

Guest dog14787
You hijack the thread and make it about Dean, and then come back with this?! Precious.

Look Buddy, your not the one that was called Gay to start it all off now are you , what , do I have to draw you a map?

Guest dog14787
Please point to the post in this thread where anyone calls you gay. Be specific. Thicken up that skin Nancy.

Plenty thick for you Debbie, but let me be more specific, take it somewhere else. Seriously, don't you think we have done this fellas thread enough injustice already. I came here to hear about today's training camp not deal with the mentally handicapped.

dog14787 post Today, 03:49 PM

Speechless?

I thought you might get a chuckle out of my comment. I guess your sense of humor is gone, too.

How cruel (yet appropriate in the context of the city of Buffalo) would it be for Owens to suffer a serious injury within the first few weeks of the season and miss the entire year, then sign with a new team next offseason. The TO/Buffalo experiment would be cut tragically short. I wouldn't be surprised if something like this happens. It is the cursed city of Buffalo, after all.