DiGiorgio out for season/waived

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uh, red, believe what you will. if a link is what you want fine. however, because i had a full plate, i didn't have the time to search for a link in order to back up the post. that said, i knew what i wrote, had it from the player's agent, whom i quoted in my story, and that the story would move shortly.

since i'm a member of this board, and enjoy being so, i thought i'd provide as much of a heads up as i could without spilling the beans of my story before it made it to the wire. i hoped that someone in the meantime could find my story on DiGiorgio and post a link. that happened, thanks to Beerball.

now, if you don't want me to provide heads-up to pending news, i'll gladly not post. but you seem to be in the utter minority of one, so i'll continue trying to keep this board as informed as i can.

if i'm wrong, i'll own up to it. and i think i'd also have bigger concerns if i'm wrong, as i'd have to answer to my bosses as well. so believe what you will. but if you want official, you might be a little late.

take the Shawn Nelson signing for example. The Buffalo News and AP had that nearly 18 hours before the Bills confirmed it. ...

as for being defensive, i don't think i was in my reply to yours. you simply didn't understand what the word "move" meant, and tried to make some weak joke about it by referencing bowels. ... i tried to set you straight and you accuse me of being defensive. :wallbash:

and good job Skoob (providing credit where credit is due).

jw

Thank you and Good job to you as well.

Guest dog14787
jw,

We appreciate people like you Brad Riter, and Tim Graham who post on this site. It's invaluable to both this site and fans alike.

Keep up the yeoman's work :wallbash:

What he said :wallbash:

I just basically got called gay again in another thread for no reason, perfectly normal thread, but someone wants to cause problems, I'm getting sick of it also. :wallbash:

Its not funny, its not cute and its disrupting the threads.

For no reason? Have you SEEN your profile picture?

Guest dog14787
For no reason? Have you SEEN your profile picture?

:wallbash: Yes, I do look familiar to myself and I've got to hand it to you Tom, I don't blame you a bit for going on a brain hunt, a brain is a terrible thing to lose.

uh, red, believe what you will. if a link is what you want fine. however, because i had a full plate, i didn't have the time to search for a link in order to back up the post. that said, i knew what i wrote, had it from the player's agent, whom i quoted in my story, and that the story would move shortly.

since i'm a member of this board, and enjoy being so, i thought i'd provide as much of a heads up as i could without spilling the beans of my story before it made it to the wire. i hoped that someone in the meantime could find my story on DiGiorgio and post a link. that happened, thanks to Beerball.

now, if you don't want me to provide heads-up to pending news, i'll gladly not post. but you seem to be in the utter minority of one, so i'll continue trying to keep this board as informed as i can.

if i'm wrong, i'll own up to it. and i think i'd also have bigger concerns if i'm wrong, as i'd have to answer to my bosses as well. so believe what you will. but if you want official, you might be a little late.

take the Shawn Nelson signing for example. The Buffalo News and AP had that nearly 18 hours before the Bills confirmed it. ...

as for being defensive, i don't think i was in my reply to yours. you simply didn't understand what the word "move" meant, and tried to make some weak joke about it by referencing bowels. ... i tried to set you straight and you accuse me of being defensive. :wallbash:

and good job Skoob (providing credit where credit is due).

jw

Don't worry about it JW. Red just seems to be a newbie who either doesn't know any better or is just tryin' to create his tough guy persona. As you said, he's in the minority of one - the rest of us appreciate the heads up :wallbash:

Dude, I made a mistake on whether or not he was on a program or not, I was told he skipped that one. It was a mistake, not a lie. Get a clue and realize that a lie is something you go out of your way to cover, I post real straight-forward here.

Skooby, as a friend to a friend, it would have been good for you to post this after your mistake on the other post. You were active on several other posts at the time but simply refused to address the issue after others called you out for your error.

The error wasn't the thing...but not being accountable for the error after being asked for an explanation damaged your standing here.

It's not a big issue for me but I wanted to spell it out for you.

Skooby, as a friend to a friend, it would have been good for you to post this after your mistake on the other post. You were active on several other posts at the time but simply refused to address the issue after others called you out for your error.

The error wasn't the thing...but not being accountable for the error after being asked for an explanation damaged your standing here.

It's not a big issue for me but I wanted to spell it out for you.

I was busy and thought of that thread as as good as closed, I didn't recheck it until the shouting was over. I also don't need to hop into's the lions den, being a Christian and all.

I was busy and thought of that thread as as good as closed, I didn't recheck it until the shouting was over. I also don't need to hop into's the lions den, being a Christian and all.

You were called out in at least one other thread you were active in. I guess you missed that too.

And what could you say, really, when you had just lied and got caught?

Guest dog14787
I really hope that Tom is Ieatcrayonz as I suspect.

Nawww, now that's a horrible thing to say about Crayonz :wallbash:

Nawww, now that's a horrible thing to say about Crayonz :wallbash:

What they are both highly intelligent, creative, need drugs to balance them out (I suspect Crayonz comes out to play when Tom forgets) and trolls. Doesn't exactly take a rocket surgeon to draw the obvious conclusion.

And what could you say, really, when you had just lied and got caught?

Him being on a show or not is a lie?? I said it was a mistake for another show and didn't find it that big a deal. It isn't like I broke some amazing news and was wrong. Dwelling on nothing makes you less than that, stop being a odd stalker.