I would just like to know

Your son in essence has a second chance. Not many people get that. Even fewer seize upon it (and when you're dealing with a teenager...). The time is NOW to tell him "bad grades, no play." Because there is still a high likelihood he doesn't make money playing football.

I dont think playing for money was ever a possibility....I think playing for a education is still in the realm of possiblity.

But what good is that without the grades to go with it?.....I think I might be closer to convincing him of that after today.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think playing for money was ever a possibility....I think playing for a education is still in the realm of possiblity.

But what good is that without the grades to go with it?.....I think I might be closer to convincing him of that after today.

Well it's not like he can let his grades suffer in college and still expect to be playing, with a free ride no less.

Just two days ago his physician asst diagnosed him with a ACL tear, an MCL tear, and a broken bone in his knee.......surgery as soon as possible.

Ouch, I know what that feels like, glad the boy doesn't have to go through that.