Not trying to start WW3

I agree, Seinfeld is the best sitcom EVER! However, I do disagree with one point you made. In my opinion, Joe Davola is the best minor character in that show!

But who should start as our OLB? To me this is the weakest position on our team, Can anybody see us honestly having a great Defense with Ellison starting at OLB. Now let's try to stick to the topic this time.

LB is the easiest position in football to fill next to the running back. Can we have a great defense with Ellison at LB? My answer is yes, but only if the Bills actually get an NFL caliber Defensive Line in front of him. Get Stroud some help, and we'd be in business.

But who should start as our OLB? To me this is the weakest position on our team, Can anybody see us honestly having a great Defense with Ellison starting at OLB. Now let's try to stick to the topic this time.

Buffalo?? Great Defense?? This Year??...-lets shoot for good.That would be huge. Great? ...maybe in 010 or 011 if we get more front 7 help.

I agree, Seinfeld is the best sitcom EVER! However, I do disagree with one point you made. In my opinion, Joe Davola is the best minor character in that show!

but Louis Prima was a great live performer

Buffalo?? Great Defense?? This Year??...-lets shoot for good.That would be huge. Great? ...maybe in 010 or 011 if we get more front 7 help.

This is why I said let's try to stay on topic. I wasn't asking about 2010,11 season.

This is why I said let's try to stay on topic. I wasn't asking about 2010,11 season.

I am on topic--pointing out that even mentioning GREAT re: this defense is absurd. Thats why I brought up 010 and 011.

I wonder if Jauron will be coaching here after this season. If they have to overhaul the defense from their current cover 2 personnel it could really set things back.

I am on topic--pointing out that even mentioning GREAT re: this defense is absurd. Thats why I brought up 010 and 011.

Absurd?

A great many things have been pronounced untrue and absurd, and even impossible, by the highest authorities in the age in which they lived, which have afterwards, and, indeed, within a very short period, been found to be both possible and true.

Absurd?

A great many things have been pronounced untrue and absurd, and even impossible, by the highest authorities in the age in which they lived, which have afterwards, and, indeed, within a very short period, been found to be both possible and true.

Monty Hall...from Ode to the Glory years of the Game Show

Absurd?

True, very true Beerball. Look at the Miami Dolphins of last season.

didint we get a linebacker from Kansas City in free angency

That would be Thomas. He's another guy who's battled injuries and never been able to live up to what they "thought" he would be coming out of NC State. Sound familiar? :thumbdown:

LB is the easiest position in football to fill next to the running back. Can we have a great defense with Ellison at LB? My answer is yes, but only if the Bills actually get an NFL caliber Defensive Line in front of him. Get Stroud some help, and we'd be in business.

True. Most great D's hide at least one 'weak link'/replaceable player. That the FO hasn't addressed the 'Ellison issue' to date, tells me they believe in Bowen & Ellis. At least they want to see them on field before investing anew.

So do I.