T.O. is going to have a easier time of it against the AFC east seconda

After thinking about the NFC east / defensive minded teams that T.O. had to face as a Dallas Cowboy 6 times a year (+ playoffs) & how they play versus the AFC east secondaries, he should have a much easier time of it being a Buffalo Bill. Can you think of anyone on the Miami team's backfield that can put the fear of god into T.O.?? How about the Jets secondary or even NE's?

T.O. is going to have a field day and be uncovered, like a doll house ****** on saturday night, count on it.

I'd safely say that the NYG have a good D, he's been better than anyone over the past 3 season in TD's scored as well. That's right, anybody including Moss. Think Moss found the AFC secondaries weak or he was just a superstar unmotivated?

After thinking about the NFC east / defensive minded teams that T.O. had to face as a Dallas Cowboy 6 times a year (+ playoffs) & how they play versus the AFC east secondaries, he should have a much easier time of it being a Buffalo Bill. Can you think of anyone on the Miami team's backfield that can put the fear of god into T.O.?? How about the Jets secondary or even NE's?

T.O. is going to have a field day and be uncovered, like a doll house ****** on saturday night, count on it.

The Jets have a shut down corner in Darrel Revis. The Pats and Fins have OK secondaries.

The NFC East has one good secondary and thats the Eagles. The Giants have an OK secondary and so do the Skins

On paper this years divisional opponents look to be about the same for TO secondary wise.

The real question might be how do the pass rush/protection compare?

Just what I was going to say.

With our extremely inexperienced line, pass pro is going to be an issue, especially early in the season. And everyone in the AFC East can get to the QB.

The Jets have a shut down corner in Darrel Revis. The Pats and Fins have OK secondaries.

The NFC East has one good secondary and thats the Eagles. The Giants have an OK secondary and so do the Skins

On paper this years divisional opponents look to be about the same for TO secondary wise.

On paper the top quarter of the league's defenses reside in the NFC East, you'd think that if anyone could stop teams from scoring, they would be out of there. Then again, everyone has go try to find one guy instead of a valid statistical argument of where the best defense are.

Some of us might of missed that NYG / NE Superbowl, you know that one where the best undefeated team / offense ever got crushed by the Giants defense. I thought that might be pretty hard to forget, maybe not.

On paper the top quarter of the league's defenses reside in the NFC East, you'd think that if anyone could stop teams from scoring, they would be out of there. Then again, everyone has go try to find one guy instead of a valid statistical argument of where the best defense are.

Some of us might of missed that NYG / NE Superbowl, you know that one where the best undefeated team / offense ever got crushed by the Giants defense. I thought that might be pretty hard to forget, maybe not.

Just a FYI:

#3 Philadelphia Eagles

#5 Dallas Cowboys

#7 Washington Redskins

#8 New York Giants

#11 New England Patriots

#25 Miami Dolphins

#29 New York Jets

I'd safely say that the NYG have a good D, he's been better than anyone over the past 3 season in TD's scored as well. That's right, anybody including Moss. Think Moss found the AFC secondaries weak or he was just a superstar unmotivated?

Moss has almost as many TDs in the last 2 seasons as TO has in 3.

But Moss puts up the huge numbers only when paired with a very good QB.

Moss has almost as many TDs in the last 2 seasons as TO has in 3.

Almost but not quite, and that's for the last THREE years.

But Moss puts up the huge numbers only when paired with a very good QB.

Funny then that TO has put up huge numbers with Garcia and Romo throwing to him.

And way to not talk about the Patriots, Superfan. :flirt:

I also would not discount the advantage of having a legit #1 receiver in Evans lining up with him. Somebody will be open, now we just have to make sure we can get the ball to whoever it is.

That is going to depend on

A) whether the OL can give TE the time to throw and

B) Snert's game plan and

C) TE making quick decisions on checkdowns.

If TE is going to be under a lot of pressure and has to get the ball out in a hurry, defenses ought to smother TO right out of the box which would tend to neutralize him. If the OL can give TE 3+ seconds, I think TO will get a boat load of catches this season. Depending on how Snert plays this, TO may get the majority of the short to mid range passes while Evans will be set up for the deep ball. I think by the 3rd game, we should know the drill. If th OL holds up, this really could be interesting.