Steve McNair found shot to death

I honestly believe Steve McNair was a good man and he died trying to do the right thing, God Bless his soul and may he RIP

I'm not trying to be judgmental of you or Air or even dispute what you're saying. But please, what "right thing" was he trying to do.

God Bless his soul and may he RIP.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
I'm not trying to be judgmental of you or Air or even dispute what you're saying. But please, what "right thing" was he trying to do.

God Bless his soul and may he RIP.

Break off a relationship to save his marriage.

But that would have been one spot further from the store, right?

Actually, no, or at least I don't think so. She never came into the store I was in (at one end) and every other spot was closer to the drug store and restaurant next door. So, unless she just drove away, then anywhere she parked would have been close to where she was going.

I got called a jackass today because I wouldn't let an Alzheimer patient on an elevator. Sorry, I'm not about to lose my job by letting you escape.

Well, at least he/she isn't likely to remember it.

Guest dog14787
"break off a relationship" in this casee meaning "stop banging a 20 year waitress", right? ;)

Right

people suck. nowadays worse than ever. everyone hates everyone and they will take any given opportunity to be complete asswholes to each other. it gets worse everyday too. i am slowly losing my faith in humanity.

I tend to agree. I trust very few people these days...and I think that's pretty sad.

But our society is becoming increasingly bitter and unforgiving. I mentioned that in a topic a couple of months ago. It ain't good, that's for sure.

the devil is amongst us more than ever...its our job not to be a-whooles like so many.

i blame reality TV

Stuckincincy wants to buy you a beer.

i truly LOLed, here's one for each of us

:pirate::devil::lol:

I tend to agree. I trust very few people these days...and I think that's pretty sad.

But our society is becoming increasingly bitter and unforgiving. I mentioned that in a topic a couple of months ago. It ain't good, that's for sure.

Reference to posts where you wouldn't believe it's murder/suicide, or at least weren't willing to follow the path police lead us on which obviously pointed to murder/suicide.

You have the wrong poster , or you have really bad reading comprehension.

I never weighed on on what I thought happened. I said it was bad for to speculate based on the limited info, and that it was the day after he died.

Go back and find me a post where I suggested it was not murder-suicide.

You have the wrong poster , or you have really bad reading comprehension.

I never weighed on on what I thought happened. I said it was bad for to speculate based on the limited info, and that it was the day after he died.

Go back and find me a post where I suggested it was not murder-suicide.

But you DISAGREED with people who presumed with no evidence that it was a murder-suicide, therefore you suggested it was not murder-suicide.

Because it's not like you could have been suggested that presumption with no evidence was moronic. That's just crazy talk!

But you DISAGREED with people who presumed with no evidence that it was a murder-suicide, therefore you suggested it was not murder-suicide.

Because it's not like you could have been suggested that presumption with no evidence was moronic. That's just crazy talk!

Indeed

Have to disagree.Just because he disagreed with the assumption doesnt mean he suggested it was not murder suicide.I believe he disagreed with the notion of guessing.