I am sick of hearing about how our coaching sucks....

I have read every line of this thread and I still don't really understand what Dean did to tick you off so much. OK, he posted something that you didn't like. So what? I'm pretty sure though that by now he really regrets it, even though he doesn't seem to really know "it" is exactly. You've made it perfectly clear how upset you are but constantly going after Dean isn't going to solve any problems. Your beating a dead horse. I agree that berating another member is just plain wrong, but the way you are going about this is not going to get you anywhere, except toward creating bad blood man. Baaaaaad Blood.

Dog is mad, didn't you see his awesome avatar.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
Dog is mad, didn't you see his awesome avatar.

Let me answer the question before the question is asked,

Yes, I'm out of my senses and going down fast,

but If you drop me a line I could give you a blast,

Would it comfort you, maybe turn you on,

to know your just a step away from a ticking bomb... ( song lyrics)

Sorry I made you guys have to listen to all my ranting and raving, I don't like bully's of any kind, never have never will.

Let me answer the question before the question is asked,

Yes, I'm out of my senses and going down fast,

but If you drop me a line I could give you a blast,

Would it comfort you, maybe turn you on,

to know your just a step away from a ticking bomb... ( song lyrics)

Sorry I made you guys have to listen to all my ranting and raving, I don't like bully's of any kind, never have never will.

Sounds like a craptacular song.

I too abhor bullies, and that is part of the reason I intervene in a confrontational way, on occasion. Don't confuse honest confrontation with bullying. Some of the worst bullies are passive aggressive. Holding a thread hostage to a ridiculous argument, continuing down a dimwitted path while others have effectively countered grade school level arguments and refusing to learn, are all tools of the passive aggressive bully.

You are a much more effective passive aggressive bully, than you are an aggressive one (you pretty much stink at that).

How big is the mirror you're posting in front of?

I'm rarely, if ever, passive aggressive. When I see a bad situation, I either leave it alone, or confront it directly.

Guest dog14787
How big is the mirror you're posting in front of?

SKOOBY, do you smell the same BS I smell? Kind of reminds me of a jackass with diarrhea at the mouth. :thumbsup: