I am sick of hearing about how our coaching sucks....

I think the underlying point of the topic is the overwhelming negativity 2 months before they even play a real down.

Not happy the coaches are staying for another year? OK - that's your right! You voiced your opinion - now give it a rest will ya!!!!

Are you for or against this team? Are you going to cheer for them or hope they lose enough to get Jauron canned (then we can start all over again)?

I for one am willing to admit the former all-pro DB knows more about the game than I do. Ralph hired him and he's the guy to hopefully lead the team to the playoffs and beyond. I'm pulling for him 100%!!! I hope he gets coach of the year. . . maybe for the only reason that it would tick-off so many of you nabobs of negativity.

So please, if you are a real fan - accept the fact DJ is here for the year and direct your focus, energy and spirit toward the product on the field. Go Bills!!

If the unacceptable occurs - and we won't definitively know this until December - then we can focus on rebuilding. But for now the focus should be on whether the offense can average 24 ppg and if the defense can take the ball away more than 20 times in a season and improve on their defensive ranking and keeping opponents to under 20 ppg on average. This is more positive and FUN for all.

Reading the constant whining is getting to be so predictable that I only check posts weekly now - so tired of these cry babies!! These are the same people who see a beautiful sunny day and say "but it's gonna rain tomorrow!" Let's accept what we have now - a DJ-coached team - and hope we play .750 ball. There'll be plenty of time to call for his head in January if we play 7-9 ball again.

Until then I remain hopeful and will be pulling for my team. I believe they made some upgrades during the offseason, rid themselves of some problem players, and hope the many, many young players take another step forward and reward DJ's and Ralph's patience in them by carrying the team far into January.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Intelligent posts, and posters, get treated in kind. Skooby doesn't make that cut.

As proven by:

My point is a coaches greatness in the NFL is really determined by what kind of players they field.

Don't worry Dean, you're not alone.

Guest dog14787
I've explained this to you before. I don't expect you to understand, or remember, for that matter.

Intelligent posts, and posters, get treated in kind. Skooby doesn't make that cut.

Oh, So you are judge and jury on who gets respect and who gets belittled? how about if you don't like someones post or thread, keep your nose and meaningless opinion out of it, does that make any sense to you? Why go out of your way to insult folks on this board because they don't meat up to your standards? Like i said, then take your BS and your little prick arse to a different thread.

Oh, So you are judge and jury on who gets respect and who gets belittled? how about if you don't like someones post or thread, keep your nose and meaningless opinion out of it, does that make any sense to you? Why go out of your way to insult folks on this board because they don't meat up to your standards? Like i said, then take your BS and your little prick arse to a different thread.

You're out of line buddy. This is an internet forum devoted to an NFL team. Even SKOOBY doesn't care that every other thing he posts gets flamed, why should you?

Also, there is no need to make everything so personal. We're all Bills fans here. Some perhaps with a little more intelligence than others, but Bills fans nonetheless.

Edit*: Oh, and try to use the correct spelling when trying to drive home your point. It's meet, not "meat."

Guest dog14787
You're out of line buddy. This is an internet forum devoted to an NFL team. Even SKOOBY doesn't care that every other thing he posts gets flamed, why should you?

Also, there is no need to make everything so personal. We're all Bills fans here. Some perhaps with a little more intelligence than others, but Bills fans nonetheless.

I'm not out of line and your not one of the folks he's constantly insulting.

Oh, So you are judge and jury on who gets respect and who gets belittled?

I am judge and jury for whom I choose to give respect and/or belittle.

What a bizarre question...even for you, dog.

I certainly think you are all out of line. First, All Dick needs is to win 3 or 4 Super Bowls. Big deal, so he hasnt done it yet, It doesn't mean he can't win 3 Super Bowls this year. I am on SKOOB Y's side, Dick Jauron and the coaching staff suck.

Always full of compliments aren't we Dean, have nothing better to say just insult their posts.

Why don't you take your BS somewhere else. :thumbsup:

Aren't you doing the same thing? Dean is a long time respected poster. You - not so much. If anyone should take their BS elsewhere, I vote for you.

Guest dog14787
I certainly think you are all out of line. First, All Dick needs is to win 3 or 4 Super Bowls. Big deal, so he hasnt done it yet, It doesn't mean he can't win 3 Super Bowls this year. I am on SKOOB Y's side, Dick Jauron and the coaching staff suck.

I'll say it again, your not one of the folks Dean is constantly insulting. Tell me then, what good is it to insult someones intelligence on a post or thread that you care nothing about, I mean I'm not perfect , but I don't go around insulting other posters based on my standards.

Guest dog14787
Aren't you doing the same thing? Dean is a long time respected poster. You - not so much. If anyone should take their BS elsewhere, I vote for you.

Long time maybe, respected I'm not so sure and I have a right to defend myself and other posters to his constant barrage of insults, it gets old and it just causes problems. :thumbsup:

Brilliant point. I was curious to see how blatant his opinion had changed since the start of the offseason.

Enjoy: http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...06&hl=coach

I'm not sure Skooby ever has an honest position. I am convinced he is here to simply disrupt the board with his regular onslaught of pointless threads. I think Skooby's main position is, "Look at me, look at me, look at me!"

I'll say it again, your not one of the folks Dean is constantly insulting. Tell me then, what good is it to insult someones intelligence on a post or thread that you care nothing about, I mean I'm not perfect , but I don't go around insulting other posters based on my standards.

For your information, Dean constantly insults me with his smoldering gaze and pontificationalizing pontifiveness, but do I let it bother me?

Yes, I do.

Point being, if I can still enjoy posting under the crushing weight of the disapproval of faceless strangers, so can you. And SKOOBY desreves it which is why I am siding with hi. He is always the underdog which I admire. He is right, Dick Jauron and the coaching staff suck.

Guest dog14787
I'm not sure Skooby ever has an honest position. I am convinced he is here to simply disrupt the board with his regular onslaught of pointless threads. I think Skooby's main position is, "Look at me, look at me, look at me!"

What are you still doing here then?

I don't go around insulting other posters based on my standards.

I'd like to give you credit for that, if it were true. It is a good idea for YOU to refrain from using YOUR standards.

Harrumph! :thumbsup:

For your information, Dean constantly insults me with his smoldering gaze and pontificationalizing pontifiveness, but do I let it bother me?

Yes, I do.

Point being, if I can still enjoy posting under the crushing weight of the disapproval of faceless strangers, so can you. And SKOOBY desreves it which is why I am siding with hi. He is always the underdog which I admire. He is right, Dick Jauron and the coaching staff suck.

You the man, ieatcrayonz. :thumbsup: